chapter 5

Moon
Sun
Other
"Talking"
'Thinking'
=========================
|
|

Sun was continuing the drawing from the previous night moon walked over to sun to see what they were doing "what's that" sun covered the drawing so moon couldn't see it "NOTHING! Heheh it's nothing...." "If it's nothing let me see it"  "...." Sun hesitantly uncovered the drawing to reveal stick figures that resembled sun and moon and writing that said friends :) moon looked at it "hmmmm needs more stars" moon then walked to his nest and got comfy "bedtime" "No!" "We have tow days off " "oh... but I still don't want to go to sleep!"  Moon got up and went to grabbed sun but sun ran out and jumped into the ball pit moon chased after them " enough games sun bed now!" "No" sun opened the daycare doors and ran out "SUN!" Moon chased after him but lost him outside the daycare sun ran but bumped into someone he looked up to see a alligator with sunglasses in the shape of stars "oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" Sun backed away a little the gator lowered his sun glasses to reveal red eyes like moons he looked them up and down then put them back on "your new what's your name?" "Sun nice to meet you" "well sun I'm Montgomery but Monty for short speaking of short your pretty short....what do you do?" "Oh I look after kids in the daycare-" "SUN!" Both Monty and sun turned around to see moon "AH!" Sun hid behind Monty "need something moon?" "It's past their bed time they must be punished!" Sun gulped they didn't want to be punished! Moon tried to grab sun but sun moved back "MONTY MOVE YOUR FAT A#S!" Monty growled but new better than to disobey him or he might not be able to see another day so he stepped aside moon then grabbed suns arm tightly "oww Moon STOP IT HURTS!" Moon didn't listen once they were back at the daycare moon locked the door and went up to his room still holding suns arm once they were in moon turned sun around and switched them off and let go of their arm they fell to the ground with a loud thud moon got suns drawing and ripped it in half and went to take out his anger on some poor security bots outside the daycare.
|
|
In the morning
====================
Sun turned on and looked around moon wasn't in his nest sun saw his drawing spit in tow sun started to cry as they connect the to pieces sun heard someone crying in the distance they put the paper down and wiped their eyes and looked out of the balcony and saw moon curled in a ball floating in the air crying  sun jumped down and crawled out of the ball pit "MOONY!" Sun yelled so moon could hear them moon didn't respond but cried louder and floated to the top of a play place sun walked over to it it looked claimable so they starting climbing it they reached the top and approached moon "moony?" Sun sat down next to moon who immediately grabbed sun hugging them tightly "whoa!...Moony what's wrong?" "I HURT YOU AND REWEND YOUR DRAWING I'm a monster..." "....oh moony it's ok you were just angry and you weren't thinking straight" moon stopped crying and smiled barring his head into suns chest sun gave moon a pat on the head...