Chapter 10

Moon
Sun
Other
"Talking"
'Thinking'
|
|
|
____________________________

The children arrived at the daycare moon was sitting on the stage watching sun play with the kids they both agree to take turns watching the children so the other wouldn't get in the way moon agree to do nap time so he gets more time to himself sun just wanted to play with the little ones and they aren't to big on nap time. As moon watched sun he felt something strange he didn't know what it is he never felt this way before was he sick it was like a tickling sensation in his stomach... moon was to focused on the wired feelings to notice sun standing in front of him "earth to moon" moon jumped "is it nap time already?" sun nodded moon went down to the nap time area and made sure each child was asleep or quiet at least sun somehow got down and sat next to moon and there it was again..."so moony how is your day going?"sun asked "good I guess and you?" "Amazing we had so much fun" "that sounds exhausting" "yeah but I can handle it plus I'm not that tired" sun then yawned "ok maybe a little" "then sleep" "but what about the kids?" "I thought we agreed I watch them at nap time" sun sighed and rested his head on moons shoulder and fell asleep moon sat there in shock as he looked at sun sleeping peacefully...before he new it nap time was over and it was time for the kids to go they all said there goodbyes now it was just the two of them moon avoided sun and went to parts and service hoping to find out what this new feeling was he walked in to find Vanessa drinking some coffee  "Vanessa I need help!" "What is it I'm on my lunch break!?" "I have been feeling very wired today I don't know what it is!" "describe it" "well my stomach feels wired...in a good way I think?" "Butterflies" "what?" "Or nervous or..." "what?" "You have a crush" "but on who!?" "Omg on sun! Now out" moon left now worried he has never liked anyone before what if sun doesn't like him Back!?