Chapter 4

Moon
Sun
Other
"Talking"
'Thinking'

==================
|
|
Moon woke up to the sound of his alarm it was 5:30am he would wake up at this time to get everything ready for the children and he would have plenty of time to rest after he looked at sun still fast asleep moon tried to get up and get everything ready but sun held onto moon not letting him go moon tried again and succeeded he was about to leave until he felt bad he turned back around to sun who looked very uncomfortable and cold he sighed and went back to sun and woke them up "Ah!" sun woke up he looked around then up at moon calming down "we have to get things ready for those brats" sun gasped "that's very mean!" "I don't care" with that moon left and flew down sun walked over to the balcony and looked down "how are you going to get down?" Moon had a smug look  on his face moon watched sun already had a idea he walked closer to the edge and jumped down into the ball pit moon was shocked and ran over to the ball pit sun stood up and walked out moon was worried that they could have been hurt but they seemed fine 'why do I care for them.....no! Don't start going soft on them...' moon started to clean stuff sun watched they wanted to help to so they went to clean stuff up but tripped over a toy that was left on the ground and knocked over some cans moon noticed and got angry moon walked over and put  the cans back up and put the toy away then came back to sun "don't touch anything you'll only make more mess go sit over there or something let me do my job in peace!" Sun nodded and sat down at the arts and crafts table 'I can't do anything right...' sun watched moon clean up sun noticed moon humming the tune of his music box moon looked at sun who was smiling only then he noticed what he was doing and stopped blushing a little out of embarrassment and walked over to sun and sat down on the table moon liked sitting in high places when others were around it made him feel powerful sun and moon stared at each other for a few seconds they both didn't know what to say "so uhhh what's your name I never got a chance to ask" "moon and you?" "I'm sun! (gasp) can I call you moony!?" "... sure only if I get to call you something to" "ok what do are you thinking?" "Hmmm how about nightlight?" "why nightlight?" "Because your scared of the dark" "HEY!" sun frowned crossing his arms looking away moon laughed soon the daycare opened children took in turns going down the slide and climbed out of the ball pit to see sun they all surrounded them asking questions and whispering to one another "who are you" a kid said "i'm sun!" "Are you a boy or a girl?" "Uhhh" what's your favourite colour?" "Are you and mr moon dating?" The children kept asking a bunch of questions Sun was very overwhelmed by this moon noticed "oi leave them alone and go play" the children quickly ran off to play apart from one a little girl with orange hair in tow ponytails wearing overalls she tugged on suns pants to get his attention "yes little one?" "you didn't answer my question" "what was your question?" "Are you and mr moon dating?" Sun became flustered and looked at moon who was standing behind the girl "no now go play" the girl ran off laughing.
|
|
|
After the kids left
======================
Sun was sitting on a slide watching moon pack up everything "your not meant to sit on the slide" moon said walking past sun with handfuls of toys sun hopped down and went to the arts and crafts table moon hadn't packed away the paper and glitter glue sun grabbed a bottle of glitter glue and poured it on the paper then used his hands to move it around and make a picture after moon was done cleaning everything els he went to clean the rest of the arts and crafts table and saw sun making a mess they had glitter glue all over them and the table "SUN!" Sun jumped looking up at moon "Moony look what I made!" Sun held up the paper covered in glitter glue smiling it started to dip onto the table more and their lap and hands moon ran over  to them "no no no no! Sun that's not good your covered in glitter glue and your clothes!" Sun looked down seeing he was covered in glitter glue "oh so you don't like what I made?" Moon sighed "you f***ing idiot" "what dose that mean?" "It doesn't matter let's just get you cleaned up" sun smiled they both walked to the ball pit 'oh wait sun can't get up....I have to carry them' moon hesitatingly pick sun up and flew up and carried sun to the bathroom so they wouldn't get everything covered in glue once he was at the bathroom he dropped sun on the ground "eww so sticky!" Moon got some wipes and cleaned himself then looked at sun playing with a yellow duck toy "are you waterproof ?" "Waterproof?" Moon started at them blankly and grabbed a cloth and wet it (moons is waterproof so that if a kid spills water on him he doesn't get damaged) and threw it at suns face "ow!" Sun grabbed it of there face "that's a yes" he then grabbed the cloth off of sun and started to clean their hands "stay here I need to get something" sun nodded moon came back with a moon themed onesie and put it down "ok put this on" "how?" 'You have to be joking' after moon helped sun put it on "this is comfy!" Moon picked suns pants up and put them in a basket for the cleaners to take care of...