Chapter 9

Mon
Sun
Other 
"Talking"
'Thinking'
==========================
|
|
"What are you drawing moony" Sun said looking over moon's shoulder making moon jump "Ah!" Moon scrunched up the paper "moony! Why did you do that" "no reason!... hehe it didn't look that good anyway..." sun frowned and tried to grab it but moon quickly grabbed it putting it under his hat "MOON LET ME SEEEEE!" sun complained "no!" Moon attached himself to the wire and flew just out of suns reach "not fair >:(" sun said jumping up to try and grab him moon stuck his tongue out playfully "(gasp) meanie!!!" Moon laughed at suns pathetic attempts of getting him down sun gave up sitting on the floor crossing their arms looking at the ground very annoyed oily tears forming in Their eyes moon noticed and flew down landing in front of them and sat down "sun?" Moon said trying to look that their face sun looked at him with puppy eyes "please can I see the drawing" causing moon to blush a little and look away quickly 'what is this wired feeling!?'  Moon grabbed the drawing and gave it to sun still looking away now covering his face with his hat sun carefully unfolded the drawing it was of sun playing with the kids "ooooo! it's so good moony!"  "Thanks I guess...now give it back!" Moon grabbed it from sun and put it back in his hat and flew off to his nest and took the drawing out and looked at it '. . .' He then ripped it up and threw it away and took a nap.
|
|
With sun
===============
Sun decided to go exploring outside of the daycare so they left trying their best not to shut the door loudly 'hmmm what to do now?' Sun wondered around and found some fizzy faz vending machines with the glam rock on them sun new who Monty was but the rest were new faces they liked the art style of the wolf and grabbed a drink from that one then continued exploring they found a place to watch movies so they went in and found popcorn in a white and red striped box so they took it with them and sat down to watch a movie (the movie is Coraline my fav ) as sun ate the pop corn they heard some strange noises coming from down stars they ignored it and continued watching they didn't know it was a horror movie and got to scared to continue watching so they went to investigate what that strange noise was they looked down the stars to see a bunch of endos moving around they quickly ran off back to the daycare and went to see what moon was doing once they got there they saw moon sleeping peacefully tangled in the pillows and blankets sun looked beside him to see the drawing ripped up 'oh moony why did you do that' they thought looking at moon sun walked over and sat in front of him watching him he looked so calm like this sun raised their hand and gently put it on moons head causing moon to immediately wake up sun jumped back "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up!" ". . . It's ok I'm a very light sleeper what were you doing?" " well you look so peaceful and i thought you wouldn't wake up so easily..." moon stared at sun then layer back down "it's ok you can give me head pats if you want to" sun looked at him nervously then moved his hand back to moon and patted him moon smiled falling back asleep sun smiled and went to go to bed but moon grabbed sun pulling him into the nest holding them close sun blushed a little bit accepted their fate and feel asleep.

Sorry I was gone for a whole moth my device had to be fixed.