chapter 7

Moon
Sun
Other
"Talking"
'Thinking'
==========================
|
|
"Moon get your a#S down here!" Moon flew down "what do you want" "you haven't been on patrol for 2 days!" They then looked at sun "well seems like your being distracted from your work so sun will be spending the night elsewhere" they then grabbed suns arm dragging them away to the glam rocks area and nocked on Monty's door "what do you want?" He saw sun "he will be spending the night here since your room has tinted glass so moon won't find him " they then walked away "come in" sun walked in it was trashed with lots of broken things "here you can sleep here" Monty pointed to the green couch sun walked over to it sitting down "I have to go stay here" sun nodded as Monty left sun.
|
|
With moon
===================

'. . . Sunshine where did they take them' moon decided to look for them since he had to watch over the pizza plex anyway so he went to look for them he checked parts and service then ask Dj music man and looked everywhere then asked some of the glam rocks... then decided to ask Monty so he knocked on the door "hello Monty you in there!?" He heard a loud crash "OW!" 'Wait that sounds like SUN!' "Sun?" The door opened slightly sun looked out "Sunshine I'm so happy your ok!" "Moon your not meant to be here your meant to do your job..."