Imagine- Ring On Your Finger

I laugh as Eddie nuzzles his face into my neck, his hands pin my arms to my sides as he tickles me with his warm breath.

"Time out!" I giggle, and he finally sits back on the bed, grinning down at me as I pant from the laughter.

"You're so God damn beautiful" He murmurs, his eyes full of adoration as they scan me slowly. I blush a little and give him a gentle push as he grins wider.

"Stop being so cheesy." I smile, only half meaning it. Eddie shakes his head and leans back down over me, his nose almost touches mine as he gazes into my eyes, I look away but his ringed hand comes up and cups my cheek.

"One day, I'm going to put a ring on your finger." He murmurs, tucking my hair behind my ear as my breath catches.

I arch an eyebrow, trying to play it cool. "What makes you think I want to marry you?" I tease. Eddie's smile dips for a second so I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer to me, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I'm joking Munson, I'd be honoured to be your wife...one day." I whisper between the kiss.

"I love the sound of that." Eddie smirks, I roll my eyes and sit up, my legs still wrapped around Eddie's waist as I straddle him. Eddie continues looking at me for another moment then reaches past me, slipping his hand under the pillow of his bed. He pulls out an envelope and passes it to me.

I scoot back and cross my legs, glancing at Eddie as he nods for me to open it. I don't see a letter so I tip the envelope upside down and a ring falls out.

My eyes widen and fill with tears as I realise what it is. "No way?" I ask, voice shaky.

Eddie grins, nodding he plucks the ring from my finger and hops off the bed, kneeling down he gently pulls my hand and asks "Will you marry me...please?"

I laugh and nod. He slips on the ring and the second its on I grab the neck of his tee and pull him towards me, kissing him and expressing words I can't speak right now.

I'm going to be Mrs Munson!