Imagine- Tummy Ache and Tees

I wake up straight away, feeling the sharp pain ripping at my stomach. I bring my knees up to my chest but it doesn't help. Eddie's light snores fill the room, and I feel guilty for waking him but I don't want to be alone right now.

"Eddie?" I whisper, as if he somehow senses my distress, he wakes up straight away and leans up on his elbow to peer at me. "You okay?" He deeply asks, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

I shake my head, tears filling my eyes. "I've got really bad period pain, I hate to ask but could you go get me some meds from the bathroom please?" I plead, Eddie frowns and nods.

"Of course sweetheart, I'll be back in a minute." He softly tells me, kissing my temple before getting up and plodding to the bathroom, he comes back with some meds and a glass of water. I thank him and take the meds, hoping it'll help.

Without a word, Eddie heads downstairs and reappears back within a few minutes. "I couldn't find the cover so I just wrapped it in this." He murmurs, passing me a hot water bottle wrapped in his Hellfire tee. I give him a watery smile and take it, pressing it on my lower stomach whilst hugging it.

He slips back in bed and gently pulls me to him, I maneuver around until I'm comfortable and Eddie begins to stroke my hair. "I'm sorry for waking you." I mumble as tears clog my throat.

Eddie pauses stroking my hair and playfully tugs my ear. "Don't ever apologise for needing me, I'm glad you woke me up. You know I'd do anything for you."

I nod as he resumes, his other arm rubs circles on my shoulder under the blanket. "Go back to sleep sweetie, I'll stay awake until you're asleep." He mumbles, pressing a kiss to the top of my head before resting his chin there.

I let out a sigh, slowly feeling better. "Eddie, would you tell me a story?" I whisper. He nods and begins softly murmuring something about dragons and elf princesses.