Imagine- "You're Back Early"

My homework is all laid out on Eddie's bed as I fiddle with my pencil, tapping it against my leg as I try to think of the answers and plan out my paper.

It's Friday, which means Eddie's hosting Hellfire Club at school with his friends, so I usually wait for him before we have a weekly small date night.

I let out a yawn and stretch my arms as I gather up the papers, not really getting anywhere with them. I hear the trailer door open, so I look at the clock on Eddie's desk and see that he shouldn't be back for another hour or two.

Hesitantly I peek my head out of the doorway, but as soon as I do I walk straight into a familiar Hellfire tee.

"Jesus Christ Eddie!" I exclaim, holding a hand to my chest as he backs away smirking.

"Sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to scare you." He says, but his tone suggests he's actually finding this funny. I frown but reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, Eddie leans down and snakes his arms around my waist as I hug him, savoring his scent of cigarettes and candy.

"You're back early?" I say, but it comes out as more of a question. Eddie nods as he keeps an arm around my waist and leads me back into his bedroom. I sit on the edge of his bed as he begins shrugging off his jacket and taking off his shoes.

"Yeah, I missed you, plus Gareth left early because he's sick, so I decided to postpone some of the campaign." Eddie explains, looking over his shoulder at me.

I huff a laugh and lay down, nestling on Eddie's pillows as I play with a ring on my finger. "But you literally never postpone." I mumble, raising an eyebrow as I watch Eddie climb onto the bed beside me, he sits next to me and gently grabs my hand, bringing it to his lips.

"I made an exception, for you. I told you, I missed my girl." He murmurs into my hand. I smile and pull his wrist towards me, Eddie leans down and hovers above me as his nose nudges against mine.

"Well I'm not gonna be much fun, today's been a really long day." I sigh, wincing at my own words. Eddie shakes his head and presses a kiss to my cheek.

"I don't mind," he mumbles, kissing the other cheek, "as long as I'm with you."

I smile and finally lean my head up enough to catch his mouth with mine. Eddie's hand cups my cheek as we kiss, his thumb gently brushes my cheekbone as he groans in my mouth.

"You're so worth the wait." He whispers, laying down next to me as he drapes an arm across my body. I happily let out a breath and nuzzle into his warmth.

"You're worth the trouble I guess." I playfully retort, earning a small tickle. I laugh and close my eyes, enjoying just being here with my boyfriend.