4

The twins were very worried when their Fu Fu did not show up to school the next day, they thought he wasn't feeling well because the likelihood of him skipping school was so low they wouldn't even dare consider it. Throughout the whole week he did not come, they wanted to go to his house and check up on him but they didn't have his address and regretted not following him home, when they asked the teacher and they were told that he moved, their little hearts broke and they were depressed that he did not tell them, even their mothers noticed and tried to cheer them up but nothing was working, they weren't even happy on their graduation and they were even sadder because it was the day they decided to tell him their subgenders.

Just as elder Huang had said, they had moved the next day, it took two days before they had gotten to xx district and two days to settle in their new home before Xiaoming returned back to work and Jin Xiao looked for a new school with Li Han, it was a little bit far from where they stayed but Li Han assured his mother he could come home by himself since he was already in Junior secondary school. She had gotten the uniform and the books he needed before Li Han resumed school and he was back to studying.

The school he went to was for mostly betas because during this time it was better for the subgenders to learn about what it entails to being an Alpha or Omega so they were schools which had only omega's or alpha's but since this was a beta school there were no special classes. Li Han sat in his new class, they were not noisy but they had their own little clicks and he was not interested in joining any of them but he knew they were gossiping about him, thanks to the girls who had no control over their volume.

"Aiya you must be really smart if you read a lot"

"..." Li Han did not reply because he had nothing to say to the beef that was disturbing him

"I bet you would take good care of us during exams, what's your name?"

Li Han did not answer because he was reading his book and he was trying to distract him

The other beta scoffed and said "You little shit must be really arrogant"

Li Han did not reply and stood up abruptly which scared the beef before leaving to go to the library where he was finally alone but it seemed like everyone found great joy in disturbing him as a girl interrupted him.

"Hello I am Liu Yifei what is your name?"

Li Han noted that she was pretty for a beta but not pretty enough to match that of an Omega or Alpha but pretty enough.

"I am Li Han" Li Han replied seeing that he had no where to run

"This is my first time of seeing you so you must be new, I heard about you from the other class where you stay"

Li Han nodded "So would you like to be friends?"

"No" Li Han replied before going back to reading his book but suddenly he felt an arm being slung over his shoulder and registered a presence sitting beside him

"Shūdāizi stop being such a prude and be my friend, aren't I so pretty? Who can resist the great Liu Yifei" Liu Yifei praised herself which made Li Han roll his eyes at her

"Wouldn't you leave me alone great Liu Yifei" Li Han said but Liu Yifei smiled because she made Li Han say her name

"I feel like this is a start to a beautiful friendship" Liu Yifei proclaimed but Li Han ignored her and continued reading his book.

A/N Shūdāizi means book worm