21

Everyone had finally eaten breakfast so it was time for the events that was planned. Li Han on the other hand was not interested but he wasn't allowed to carry a book so he signed up to be the supervisor, which meant he would not do anything but monitor and keep the other people in check.

Meanwhile the twins moped around because their husband was not interested in playing with them but they had made sure he got into every picture they took and they had even tickled him so he laughed in most of them. It was night time and they were doing outdoor karaoke. There was a make shift stage with a projector screen, which displayed the lyrics of the song and there was a microphone. Everyone was having fun even Li Han. After someone had sang, the twins climbed on stage and Li Han groaned knowing they would do something and they did

"This is for our beloved" they did not point but they looked at Li Han but everyone tried figuring out and some thought it was Li Han because of the rumors. Li Han had to admit that the twins had really nice voices even though it was deep, they captured everyone's heart with their romantic song, every girl, omega, even betas and some alphas were screaming like fan girls once they finished which made people in the vicinity close their ears. The twins were proud of themselves when they saw their husband clapping, they did not care for anyone's approval except for his.

After the twins sang, they had given everyone dinner and after eating everyone broke into their own friend groups or some gathered to play games. The twins who saw Li Han on his own went to drag him into the group where they played the most cliche game on earth, truth or dare. Yo Sun sat opposite from Li Han and Yo Han sat directly beside Li Han. The circle was quite large so the probability of the bottle landing on Li Han was low but that didn't stop people from daring other people to do things to him.

Someone spun the bottle and it landed on Yo Han and some omega girl who blushed and said "Truth or dare"

"Truth" Yo Han answered which some people groaned to expecting him to choose dare

"Is there someone you like or have a crush on in this circle?" Everyone leaned in waiting to hear his answer

"No"

"No?"

"Yes I've answered the question" Everyone was confused because of the rumor but they continued playing the game, it took about three times before the bottle landed on Li Han and Yo Sun, Yo Sun smirked and Yo Han wanted to hit himself for being so stupid

"Truth or dare" Yo Sun asked

"Truth" Yo Sun wished he chose dare but the beta knew that the cunning Alpha would ask him to do something very inappropriate

"How many people do you like?"

Li Han looked thoughtfully and said "three"

"Three?" The twins were almost shaking with anger, who was the third person.

"Who are the three people?" Yo Han asked

"Isn't that another question, someone should spin the bottle" Li Han said nonchalantly, despite the tense environment someone spun the bottle. The bottle was spun and it did not land on the twins who desperately wanted to know who the third person was. The bottle landed on a omega boy and a girl alpha who said "I dare you to kiss the fifth person on your right"

Everyone joined the omega to calculate and it turns out that it was Li Han who did not know why everyone was looking at him. The omega shrugged because Li Han was not an ugly looking shrimp, he crawled towards Li Han and he froze, infact everyone froze even the teachers. Dark pheromones were everywhere even betas shook in fear and alphas were scared including omegas, it was no other than the twins who wanted to throw the omega crawling towards their husband, the omega already started to cry and Li Han was scared. The teachers recovered and quickly made everyone stop what they were doing and sent everyone to their own rooms and that's how the night came to an end.

Li Han was already asleep as well everyone in his room when he felt himself being lifted up, he opened his eyes groggily and registered that Yo Sun was carrying him along with Yo Han to somewhere which was most definitely their room. In order for the twins to be able to go on the trip their parents had to book the presidential suite to get extra protection.

Once the twins got in their room, they placed Li Han on the bed who did not mind and continued sleeping but he was gently pried out of his sleep, Li Han sat up and glared at the twins for disturbing his sleep but the twins found him extra cute and kissed his cheeks. The twins also noticed that Li Han's tank top was loose and showed his chest but now wasn't the time so for their own sanity they adjusted his tank top which Li Han barely paid attention to.

"Fu Fu you said that you liked three people, tell us who are they" Li Han rolled his eyes before laying back on the bed, of course the twins couldn't sleep without hearing who the third person was

"Fu Fu is it because I said I don't like anyone, I don't like you, I love you" Yo Han said, Li Han did not say anything afterall, what did they know about love, they were all still young. The twins kept on disturbing him so he sat up one more time and said

"I like my mother, my father and my grandmother" Li Han laid back down and the twins sighed in relief but...

"But don't you like us Fu Fu" Yo Sun asked but Li Han was already in wonderland by now so they laid on his chest and cuddled him till they also slept off.