11

Two days. That's how long Li Han had avoided the twins successfully, although, yesterday the twins tried contacting him but he avoided them, Li Han was proud of himself from avoiding two clingy fishes even though he knew the thing would not last long which was proven today.

Li Han was reading a book when suddenly hell broke loose, Li Han couldn't understand the chaos and also stepped outside to see people whispering to themselves which he was successfully able to hear

"-heard that an omega suddenly got their heat and they did not have any surpressants and the twins were mysteriously on their way here-" Li Han understood the reason why everyone in the South was so concerned about the twins since they were all the way in the East "-they caught the scent of the heat but only one of the twins was affected and went into a rut but they got everything under control and the other twin was sent to the clinic be-"

Li Han removed himself from the conversation since it did not concern him because of omegas and alphas business were too messy to involve himself in. Li Han was on his way back to class to continue his studies when his hands was suddenly grabbed by no other Yo Sun and Li Han guessed it was probably Yo Han that went into a rut

"Where are you dragging me to?" Li Han fairly knew the answer but still decided to ask anyway

"Keep quiet Fu Fu we have given you so much space but there's only little of our patience and my brother desperately needs you"

Once they reached the clinic which was only occupied by none other than Yo Han whose pheromones were so strong that it covered the whole clinic and infested the beta's nose but since he was a beta it did not affect him but if he was an omega he would have dropped on the ground and went into heat. Yo Han looked lust-crazed and he breathed deeply trying to control himself from jumping the oblivious beta.

"Help me to watch over him, I want to go get his suppressants and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" Yo Sun said and placed a light kiss on Li Han's cheek before leaving but he walked back and shot a glare at his brother saying "BEHAVE" before finally leaving.

Meanwhile Li Han could barely wrap his head about what was happening. He had always seen the twins in a childish way so the thought of them getting ruts thoroughly confused him, Li Han sighed realizing that they are no longer little kids but grown boys.

Unbeknownst to the beta, the alpha studied him with great amusement and said "Come" which seemed to shock Li Han out of his thinking state, he did not want to answer the brooding alpha but he had to, so he slowly walked to the alpha's side.

The alpha gripped his waist and spun him around to face away from him. Li Han was confused but still stood still, he felt when the alpha got up and he felt something warm and wet touch his neck. The twins always gave him open-mouthed kisses on his cheeks living bits of saliva but plainly licking him was a big no no, as soon as Li Han was about to rebuke him, Yo Han's voice which sounded so mature and deep spoke into his neck while placing a tender kiss shook Li Han to the core

"You smell soooo good" Yo Han moaned, the dumb beta did not say anything and suddenly heard a zipper sound but he ignored it

"Stop it you asshole" Yo Sun suddenly interrupted which made the beta look at him talking to his brother

"He would hate you if you do this, do you want to be hated? If not then come take your medicine" Yo Sun held a small box containing Yo Han's suppressants. The oblivious beta did not know he was about to be claimed and mated or in other words fucked and marked by Yo Han who decided it was not worth Li Han's hate to have him so he went with the better option and took his drugs, Yo Sun escorted his brother to the car not before waving their confused husband good bye.

The rest of the week had gone by and the twins did not come to school which of course Li Han did not notice because he was avoiding them but he thought about it and realized that avoiding them nowadays was much easier or it was probably because they were not around.

It was Friday and Li Han was notified that teacher Fu was calling him. Li Han never did anything bad so he wondered why he was called a second time this week to a teacher's office or more especially a teacher from the East. Walking to the East was not as easy as he thought so he kind of felt pity on the twins for always coming to meet him but he shrugged it off and entered the teachers office. He bowed to teacher Fu and asked

"Am I in trouble teacher?"

Teacher Fu laughed and said "No you're not I just simply wanted to ask you if you know the twins" Li Han nodded slowly

"Ah that's good and you probably know their house, well I have been trying to contact them through email or call their parents number but it's not going through so I would be glad if you delivered their books to them, it's really important hence the exam next week"

Li Han nodded in understanding and collected the books which the teacher thanked him for, Li Han sighed knowing he had to journey back to the South with heavy books.