10

Li Han was not good at showing emotions or getting too angry or sad but it brought happy emotions to his heart knowing that Liu Yifei had cured the unsettledness in his chest.

On his way to the toilet after class Li Han was suddenly backed into a corner that no one really paid attention to. He was more confused than scared why numerous alpha's which he noticed through their strong scent that was trying to blind him (although beta's did not have a strong sense of smell but they could smell very strong pheromones, almost just like smelling flowers) suddenly backed into the wall even though he knew none of them until one of them said

"So you're the Li Han that's bullying our girls" Li Han soon realized after making the connection that this were probably their boyfriend's or girlfriends which made him confused the more *shouldn't they be more worried that their girlfriends are fangirling the the twins more than me bullying them* and if Li Han remembers correctly, which he does, he didn't bully them and even made less contact with them but he didn't respond and instead a quizzical look appeared on his face which the alpha's did not like.

"Not much of a talker but by the time we're done with you, you'll confess all your evil's" Li Han was suddenly shoved against the wall

"Leave the twins alone, you dumb beta" This time Li Han was definitely confused * were they fighting for their girlfriends or themselves* but he was not able to ponder on it for long before he was violently shoved against the wall, Li could only register pain as he felt hands reaching and grabbing onto his clothes, he understood he was getting harassed but he couldn't help but think *they've probably taken the candy that Liu Yifei gave me*.

Suddenly there was a heavy presence so heavy it made Li Han almost sink to the floor as well as the other alpha's, Li Han opened his tightly shut eyes to see the twins glaring at everyone with murderous rage in their eyes, they looked like they could kill, which was probably correct because their pheromones was almost choking everyone even the Li Han who found it hard to breathe.

The alphas immediately ran away but the twins were not interested in catching them but they were focused on Li Han as their eyes softened and they carried him and pulled him into a hug, words were not needed to convey what they would've said.

Li Han should have hit those alphas where it hurt but that would be more problematic and it would probably not work in his favor as well because alphas always have the upper hand and plus it was not worth having his head blown up by his father, if he ever found out so he took in a big breath trying to calm himself down.

"Put me down" Li Han said and they gently put him down, Yo Han gently stroked the back of his head which was abused and he said gently "Fu Fu we need to take you to the clinic so they could check if you're okay" Li Han shoved his hand away and said "I need to use the bathroom.

Once Li Han was in the bathroom, he quickly peed because he really needed to and went to wash his hands and his face, he stared at the bathroom mirror seeing the face that he saw everytime he looked at the mirror, maybe it was best if he avoided the twins, Li Han couldn't blame them for what happened to me and knew what happened to him was due to his own life choices. A tear slid down his pale cheeks but he quickly wiped it saying to himself that he had no time for this. He reached into his pocket but he felt that his pocket was empty so he walked furiously out if the bathroom door, the twins who were waiting for him outside quickly followed along

"Fu fu where are you going?" Yo Sun asked softly

"Don't follow me, I'm going back to class" Li Han replied as he finally got into his class but the twins dared not to disobey understanding that his no meant no and he needed time to heal. With that they turned back to their classes.

A/N was it just me who cried for Li Han or am I just being emotional for fiction.
Now you've seen what goes on in Li Han's mind so just be patient to him.
BTW I wrote chapter 1-10 in 2 days