Honourable duties

AN - I tried to post this chapter a few times in the last day or so, but notifications were not working. Sorry for any confusion. Enjoy 🥰

"It's perfect" she whispered softly.

"Perfect enough to spend a lifetime doing it?" Maya asked hopefully.

Carina whispered against her lips before kissing her, "forever is the only option bambina".

"Mmm" Carina moaned softly.

"Hmm" Maya replied, kissing her again. "Good morning gorgeous".

"Mm good morning" Carina said in her morning voice, opening her eyes for the first time. "You're naked" she smirked.

"Hmm someone took my clothes off last night" Maya teased, running her fingers over Carina's bare stomach.

Carina kissed her, turning onto her side, making the blonde lie on her back. They pulled away and smiled at each other as they laid cuddled up.

There was a few moments of silence as Carina's eyes wandered to Maya's chest. Soon enough, her hand also wandered, softly squeezing Maya's right boob.

"Are you enjoying yourself there?" Maya giggled.

"I am" Carina grinned widely. She moved her head to suck on the blonde's nipple, moaning softly. "Is this what I've been missing out on all this time?" she said lifting her head up.

"Do you mean me or women?" Maya laughed and Carina playfully rolled her eyes.

The Italian crawled back up, meeting Maya's face only inches away, "you..." she whispered, "I've never met anyone like you before".

They decided on going out for breakfast so they got ready, showering together. Tonight was the party work was throwing, raising money for charity, which they do every year.

"Babe" Maya called, slipping her shoes on as she sat on the chair in her bedroom.

"Mhm" Carina hummed, putting her earrings in.

"Lucas texted me earlier asking if we wanted to go to their house for dinner tomorrow".

"Sounds good to me" Carina smiled.

"Yeah?" Maya replied, slightly surprised.

"Yes why?" Carina giggled nervously.

Maya stood up and shook her head as she laughed. Holding onto Carina's hands, she explained, "no, sorry. It's just... all of this is new to me too... I've never been with someone that genuinely wants to be around my family that's all" she laughed a little.

"I do bambina... they're wonderful people and they make you happy, which makes me happy" Carina smiled.

There was a small pause as they smiled at one another. "Ugh my girlfriend is adorable!" Maya said dramatically, making Carina laugh.

A little while later they were walking down the street hand in hand. "Do you want to try this place? Coffee and a pastry?" Maya asked.

"Mhm... we could walk around the park after" Carina suggested.

"Perfect" Maya smiled, opening the door for her girl.