six

"Where'd you want me to put your Azura poster?" Luz asked, holding Amity's poster, which was quite large, and her walls were already mostly taken up by other posters.

Amity chuckled nervously. "Uhh.. I don't think there's many options as to where you can put it, really. Just find a free space and stick it on there, okay?" Amity zipped up an empty bag, throwing it into her closet.

Luz nodded, stabsing up on Amity's bed and reaching towards an empty spot. "You got it." She ripped off tape with her teeth, sticking it to the back corner of the poster. "So, how long have you liked The Good Witch Azura for?"

"Hmm.." Amity hummed, stopping in her tracks to think. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Y'know, I'm not sure. I think since I was pretty little, though. Em showed me the book since she borrowed it from one of her friends and I read it.. and when I realised I liked it I had asked my parents for the book set for christmas. You?"

"Well," Luz began, a sad smile forming on her face. "When my dad passed away, I was so upset, I could hardly focus on anything, but.. he left me a book and it was The Good Witch Azura, and since it was the last thing he ever gave me I obviously read it, and I loved it so so much."

Amity frowned, turning around to look at Luz. She walked towards her and stood on the bed next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Luz, I'm so sorry.." She took her hand off when she noticed Luz's shoulders tremble.

Luz chuckled shakily, turning her head to Amity and shaking it. "It's alright, honestly. That was.. years ago. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm over it because I'm not over it, but I guess as I grow up it's easier to accept."

"Maybe, but you shouldn't try forgetting about it, yeah? I'm sure he would love for you to think of him always.. uhm I'm sorry, I'm not good with this stuff. At all.." Amity sighed, stepping off of the bed and walking towards the closet to continue what she was doing.

"It's okay. As long as you're trying, then I'm happy." Luz smiled sadly, turning her attention back to sticking the poster up on Amity's wall. "He would've really liked you, I think. I would've liked for you to meet him."

Amity smiled at Luz. "I would've liked to meet him too."

Luz's eyes widened slightly for a split second, and she quickly turned her head back around. "Okay, okay. Enough of this topic , somehow it got dark way too fast for my liking. How long until your parents get back? We're almost finished.."

"Uh, what time is it?" Amity asked, not wanting to summon her scroll out in front of Luz since that'd look strange.

"Hold on." Luz reached into her pocket and took her phone, double tapping the screen and then showing it to Amity.

Amity hummed. "Hmm. It's alright, We've got like an hour or two yet to go."

"Mittens~." Emira and Edric grinned, walking into Amity's room. "How are you both getting on? Need any help?" Emira raised an eyebrow, putting her hands behind her back.

"No, Em. We don't need help." Amity narrowed her eyes and frowned. "It would be amazing if you and Ed left."

Edric sneered. "Can't do that, sorry."

Edric and Emira walked over to the side of the bed that Luz was standing at. "Need help with that poster, cutie?" Emira winked.

Luz's eyes widened and her cheeks flushed red, making Amity groan. "I-I'm alright. Thank you though!" She smiled sheepishly.

Amity pinched the bridge of her nose. "Both of you, leave! Now!" She shoved them both towards the door. "And don't come back." She hissed, slamming the door on them.