seven

Amity's heart began pumping in her ears and her eyes widened. "Wait- What do you mean?" She took a deep breath in, trying to keep her cool.

Odalia raised an eyebrow. "You know exactly what I mean, Mittens. Don't play any more tricks on me." She hissed.

Emira and Edric exchanged glances and then looked at Odalia and Alador. "What do you mean that we know too? We don't know-"

"I said, don't play tricks on me!" Odalia exclaimed. "How many more times- Titan." She pinched the bridge of her nose, putting her other arm on the table. "I'm not stupid, I know you had some.. human girl over."

Amity's eyes widened and began to water. She was stressed to the point her hands began shaking so much that she couldn't hold her fork even if she wanted to, her leg began bouncing and suddenly it felt hot like the desert. "What?- I don't know who you're talking about, mom!"

"Yes you do, you very much do." She frowned. "I saw her quickly go under your bed, do you think I'm stupid? And the two hot chocolates, one on which you blamed Emira. I know for a fact Emira doesn't drink that stuff. You're really the only one in this house that does. And clearly your human pet does so too."

"Don't call her a 'human pet'! Amity stood up from her chair, putting her hands down onto the table and frowning. "I-"

Odalia's eyes widened and she pointed towards the hall. "To your room, right now. I'll get your father to deal with you later."

She scoffed, standing up and pushing the chair back under the table roughly and slamming the door on the way out. Amity ran into her room and fell onto her bed, screaming into her pillow and kicking her feet.

Amity summoned her scroll and immediately clicked Luz's name.

she found out,,
i got sent into my room

what??
no way
are u okay?? :(
need to talk about it or something? i've got nothing to do

meet me at your floor in 5

Amity stood up from her bed and walked quietly into the hall, getting her shoes and jacket on. She peeked around the hall to see if anyone was there, and once she made sure there wasn't, she left.

Luz greeted her at the third floor, waving and grinning. "Hey, Greenie! How are you?" Amity walked groggily towards her with a frown on her face. "Everything okay? Oh!-" Amity pulled Luz into a hug, wrapping her arms around her tightly.

"I'm scared, Luz. What if she doesn't let me see you anymore?" Amity squeezed her eyes shut, feeling her face warm and her heart beat quicken when Luz returns the hug.

"You'll be okay, Amity. I'll talk to your mom if that's what would help, okay?" Luz smiled, pulling away. Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw Amity's face. "Are you sure you're okay? Wanna go outside? You're awfully red, you're not dizzy or short of breath or anything?"

Amity's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No, I'm okay! But we could go outside if you'd like. That'd be good.." She put her hands into her pockets and began walking.

Luz smiled, walking alongside Amity. "Wait, so, how angry was your mom?"

"My mom.. she doesn't yell. Her voice sounds so calm and I hate that, y'know, I think I'd rather if she yelled at me." She sighed, walking along the hall of the second floor.