Chapter 4

⚠️ strong language ⚠️

Killer's POV:

I landed back at the base, and I ran towards nightmares office to warn him of what I over heard.

I make it to his office, knocking on his door frantically

"Killer? What happened. Are you hurt?!"

Odd. Nightmare usually never cares about that sort of thing when on a small mission like this.. weird. But now is not the time to think about that!

"Boss! It's the stars! They plan on scouting through dreamtale to try and find us tomorrow first thing!"

"That's not good.."

"What are we gonna do?!"

"We will have to take refuge at a different location for a while.."

"You mean.. another au?"

"Exactly"

"But, where?!"

"Yours, killer"

"W. What..."

"Your au is the only one we have not seen the stars scout through. My only guess is that they don't know where it is"

"No! We can't! We cannot go there!"

"Oh don't be like that kills, my au is exactly like yours. I understand how you feel, but it's safer for us there"

"But!.. Chara!.."

"Don't worry about them. If you could take them on I'm sure a whole team of us will do so quite easily, we will just have to be weary, and cautious, a small child is less dangerous than the stars to us, and is by no means a threat"

"I'm.. not worried about that.."

"Then. What's the matter?"

"If I see them Dust... I.. I don't know what I would do.."

"Then we will just have to keep you away from them. That is if we even see them at all"

"Y. Yeah.. you're right.."

"Alright, everyone pack your things. We leave immediately"

"Yes boss, should I get the others?"

"Yes. And Horror"

Horror stopped cleaning and turned to see what everyone was talking about, he had not been paying attention, which doesn't surprise me at all

"Hm?"

"Ugh. Horror you go with dust"

"I'll go get Error"

"Alright, after, everyone meet me here in an hour, now go"

Everyone split off into their own directions to go pack. Me on the other hand. I went to the garden, I needed to process this.. I can't believe I have to go back.. I could see them.. again...

As I was walking to the garden, I was stopped

"You are meant to be packing"

It was boss. Is he done already.?.. that was fast...

"Uh.. yes, I know but.."

"You're afraid of going home"

"..."

"We will only be there for a couple of days. And, if it makes you feel better, I can assign someone to stay with you whilst we are there, so you can feel safer"