Chapter 15

⚠️ strong language ⚠️

Horror's POV:

I didn't know Lust worked here, that's so cool! I'll definitely be sure to come back.

Cross - "Horror, one question, How the fuck do you know Lust?!"

Horror - "I've known him for a long time"

Cross - "...Since when?!"

Horror - "Back when my au was in shambles. I dunno how he got into my au, he's lucky he survived.."

Dream - "What happened?"

Horror - "All I remember is someone trying to kill him, I rescued his life"

Cross - "Wait.. you?? Rescued someone???"

Horror - "Don't ask me why I don't know, but. I'm glad I did, Lust is a nice person"

Cross - "Hmm.."

I saw a smirk appear on Cross' face. What is he up to..

Horror - "Quit that, you look creepier than I do"

Cross - "Hey Dream, don't you think that Horror might have a little, liking, towards Lust?"

Dream - "Oh my stars! I think you might be right!"

Horror - "Wait, what?!"

Cross - "I think you like Luuust!"

This asshole! Lust is walking over here!I'm gonna kick him in the dick so hard later! For fucks sake Cross!

Horror - "Will you shut up!"

Dream - "Oh come on Horror, that wouldn't be so bad"

Horror - "I know! But shut both your traps he's coming over here!- HEEEEYYY LUSTT YOU'RE BACK WITH THE FOOOOOD!"

I tried to sound... not. Suspicious..

Lust - "Hello Horror, I did, I have your food right here! And I'll be back with your water Dream"

Lust placed down a plate of food and a bowl of Onion rings right in front of me, aw man, I couldn't wait to shovel this in.

Lust walked away back to the kitchen to grab the others food.

Once we had all of our food and drinks.

Lust - "Well! I shall leave you all to it, I still have more work to do, however, if you can hold on for a little bit longer, I get off work early today! So perhaps I could hang with all of you?"

Horror - "Of course!"

Lust - "Oh goody! I'm looking forward to hanging out with you all, catch up a bit.

Lust winked at us before heading of to do his work.

Cross' POV:

I look over at Horror, and he looked like such an idiot! His cheeks were dusted a light shade of red, with the widest smile plastered on his face.

Cross - "Oh yeah, you got it big time"

I seem to have pulled him out of his trance.

Horror - "Will you fuck off"

Dream - "Alright boys enough"

Cross - "Sorry Dream"

Dream - "It's alright! But no fighting, we are in public, so best manners please"

Cross nodded his head, whilst I just continue to eat my food, which was fucking delicious by the way!

Back with Killer and Nightmare