Vent/Rant

So, I have mentioned that I'll be moving, right? Guess what? We still haven't moved! Why haven't we moved yet? Well, the "friend" that was supposed to loan us their trailer, help load said trailer, and be our second driver has been putting us way behind schedule multiple times. And that friend is my mom's ex. Rey, you might remember me mentioning him before, so you'll know who I'm talking about.

First, he's trying to fix his run-down, old Honda. I don't care. Load it onto the trailer or leave it behind and get a plane ticket back. Now, it's the TRAILER he's fixing up so we can use it! Dude, Mom helped pay to put a new tire on it and gave you $1,000 upfront. What's the holdup? Wait, it's your criminal buddies and sidechics, isn't it?! Why don't we just cut them all off! Literally! No more friends and sidechics, no more distractions! Also, let's just flush all your precious drugs down the toilet to make sure you can man up. Then, we'll shatter every last ounce of pride you have left and sell all your stuff so we can have room in the trailer for totes and furniture.

I'd like to have a white Christmas, cheaper home, and SOME FRIGGIN' PEACE AND ORDER IN MY LIFE AGAIN! I'm tired of waiting on him. She told use we'd leave by the 10th. Then, it was the 17th and then it was the 20th. It's the 21st now and I'm not spending another Christmas in a rental apartment that isn't even worth half what the landlord is planning to raise the price to. If we end up spending Christmas here again, I will personally call him up and scream at him until he breaks more than I have in my entire life. I will make sure there is nothing left of his pride and his belongings. Then, I'll make him look bad in front of his friends and sidechics so they leave him. I'm sick and tired of having to change plans so fast. I'm tired of last minute changes and plans.

Mom said that if anyone who'd help us get out there fought the move or pushed us back, they'd get left behind. If I fought it, I'd be left with family out here and not everyone has a lot of time left. I do not care if he's mentally a teen. Every teen has to become an adult at some point. I've already realized that and I may not always agree with it but, that's the hard truth that is going to slap him across the face very soon.