Werepony and Werehog WIP

What up, peeps? It's Uni! I haven't updated in a while and I just finished the lineart for this. I thought I'd show y'all this WIP of Uniqua the Werepony and a Mystic version of Sonic the Werehog. If you don't know much about the origins of Sonic the Werehog, go play Sonic Unleashed, watch game playthroughs, or read a wiki. Basically, Sonic is now similar to a werewolf in this form. Only he's still half hedgehog.

The original idea for this piece was to have Uniqua and Sonic be standing next to each other, looking like a couple rappers. But I kinda got lazy and just went with the normal werepony design and came up with a design for Sonic. I then took that design and put a little bit of the werehog in it by ripping the sleeves of his hoodie and leaving small tears in his shirt to make him look a little more ruff-n-tumble.

 I then took that design and put a little bit of the werehog in it by ripping the sleeves of his hoodie and leaving small tears in his shirt to make him look a little more ruff-n-tumble

I know some details on his spikes can't be seen due to the size of Uniqua's wings and the volume of her hair. At least I tried. Anyways, that's all I got for now. If you guys enjoyed this, I'll try to make one of Amy dressed as a witch and Vampire!Mettaton. It depends if I can get this colored before the twentieth so I can have both done in time for Halloween. Y'all know what to do if you liked this. Be sure to follow me for more. Until next time! Peace!