Report RandyMightDoStuff

Yep, we're doing this again

Yep, we're doing this again. I know there's something else going on but, that won't be put in here for safety reasons. I don't want to become a target for the cadets Android does have and I don't wanna put anyone else at risk since speaking about it publicly puts you on his hit list. There are enough potential targets labeled "backstabber" as it is.

Anyway, this user here is said to be a pedophile supporter. They've also called women property and made fun of the Holocaust. I do not like any of this. Why? Because I was a victim of pedophilia when I was younger. It happened for ten years, man. I also was brought up to be independent instead of dependent on a man. If I want that in my life, I can search for it on my own time. This is also from going through that trauma in my past. Lastly, I have friends who would agree that joking about the Holocaust isn't cool. I know a Jew on here. She's in my bio. So, those jokes are very rude and hateful meaning they aren't jokes at all.

So, report and mute. Do not interact. Just report and mute before Randy and whoever this pedophile is start causing trouble.

Credit goes to headrant and Epic19CartoonPhoenix for sharing. Credit to PuddieBlackcat for mentioning it. If anyone has extra info, send it in and I'll add it here.

Edit: I have come up with a way to boot Randy out. When reporting, use this script.

This user supports a pedophile and has made jokes about the Holocaust as well as degrading women by calling them the property of men.

Edit 2: Randy has an alt. Report and mute with the same script.

 Report and mute with the same script