twenty - you or u?

"I feel like nobody gets acne except for me." I turn to Roman and he doesn't immediately respond.

When he does, he turns to me, "Thats a lie." before turning back to the screen because he was really into the movie we were watching.

Roman told me he had never seen Titanic and I was like what? Like who haven't seen Titanic?

Anyway I assumed it was going to be him looking at it for a minute and then thinking its stupid but here we were two and a half hours deep into the movie.

"Why are they fucking when the ships going down?" Roman turns to me confused and I tilt my head at the screen, "Dicks too good?"

A few more scenes pass and Roman didn't move his eyes from the screen once, "The women and children rule is stupid." He finally said.

"Well kids need to be saved and they need their mothers." I tell him.

Roman mumbles, "I would go into the lifeboats anyway, the fuck they gonna do."

"You do that." I say patting his hand.

"Rose is a self absorbed bitch." was his final take upon the movie and I nod in agreement.

"I strongly believe that there was enough space on the door raft thing." I reply to what he said and he nods strongly, "She just threw him in the ocean with no fucking care."

"Are you guys watching Titanic?" Asher asks coming up to us in Romans living room, I flinch a little then remember we left for Romans moms house tomorrow therefore we were all packing.

"Yeah." I respond.

"Rose is so hot." Asher said grinning and Roman and I say at the same time, "Rose is a cunt."

I turn to Roman and he gives me a high-five because of our little twin telepathy.

"Did you pack?" Roman asks me and I slightly laugh, "No. Im going to though."

"See I was going to yesterday but then I wanted to do like other stuff like watch Netflix." I justify.

Roman gave me a blank stare before helping me up, "Asher we're going to Lily's."

Asher nods as he looked through Romans cabinets, I turn to Roman, "Why my apartment?"

"Im gonna help you pack." Roman said grabbing my hand and dragging me into my own apartment, I look down and say hi to Marjorie who ignored me and continued sniffing her ass.

Romans version of helping me pack consisted of him just holding up every single item in my closet then asking me if I wanted it while I laid on my bed.

"No, but I also forgot that I had that." I say to a black crop top.

Roman held up my white tube top and I thought for a second, "Does your mom mind crop tops?"

Roman stared at me, "No why would she?"

"Some parents do, my mom did."

"My mom used to buy us condoms, she couldn't give less of a fuck." Roman grumbles as he tosses my tube top into my suitcase.

Roman held up my blue top I wear to clubs sometimes, "I like this."

"You only like that because it shows of my boobs, but yes."

"Do you not own a single full shirt?" Roman said rummaging around, sounding more curious than judgmental.