Eat me.... Daddy!

A/n- It's really adult content.... Please read at your own risk

.......

I haven't really seen her so wild before. I wonder if she's actually my girlfriend. This seems like a dream.

Damn!

She's such a sexy goddess I've got. Freen couldn't help but think, As her girlfriend removed her top in front of her.

It was their 3 years anniversary together.

Freen smirked as she saw Becky wearing only a lose pajamas and a bra.

"I wonder.... What's behind those sexy melons?" Freen said biting her lips sensually.

"You should say, How those sexy melons look behind this black cloth..." Becky replied.

"Aha... Got me corrected there. Huh?" Freen asked.

"I can always correct you there, Daddy..." Becky replied, Playing with her bra strip.

"Seems like, It wants you to remove it." Freen said, Looking excited.

"I guess, It wants you to remove it, Mommy..."

"mOmMy?" Freen lost control hearing this, Her nipples were erect already.

She went near Becky and slowly removed Becky's bra.

"Ah.." Becky moaned as soon as Freen's hand touched her curvy boobs.

"They've gotten bigger, I guess!" Freen said.

"If you keep teasing them everyday, Of course they'll get bigger!!" Becky said pouting.

"Like it... "

"Sorry?"

"I like them.. your big tits"

Becky flustered hearing this.

Freen kept touching it until she touched those soft and sensitive Pink nipples...

"ahhh..... " Becky moaned louder.

"You like it there?" Freen asked.

"I... Ah... Love it here... Mmm..."

"And.... How about this?" Freen rested her hands down at her pussy, Rubbing gently.

"Ah Mommy.... This is .. ahhh" Becky moaned again.

Slowly Freen removed Becky's Pajamas and then finally her underwear.

"Spread your legs, Baby.." Freen said as Becky sat on the sofa, Spreading her legs for her.

"Ah, Such a pink pussy my princess has got. Huh?" Freen asked.

"Ugh... I'm shy. Don't say this..." Becky said shyly, Biting her fingers.

"Mommy's gunna eat that pink pussy tonight, Girl!" Freen said, Making her more shy.

Freen sat on her knees and touched her pussy with her hands.

"It's... Wet... " She said.

Slowly, She placed her head down and slowly licked it, Licking the clit badly making Becky beg for more.

"Ah... This is so good... Mommy... I ... Ahhhh.... Fuck.... Fuck this feels heaven... ------"

"You like it?" Freen asked, Licking her pussy and playing with her boobs on the other hand.

"Remove your clothes too na... " Becky pleased.

Freen removed everything she had on her body in a second. Her sexy Tits showing off in front of her lil girlfriend. Those brown nipples making Becky sweat the hell Outta her.

"H... Hug me" Becky said in a shaky voice...

Freen immediately pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. Their Breasts touching each other.

"Ah... Aishh... Your hand can't stay at one place na...?" Becky said as soon as Freen spanked her sexy ass.

.....

A/n- Da da da.... So ... I know you guys want more but... You're not getting it 🤡😜.