The night out (Part- 2)

"If.. If you're sorry then have sex with me right now"

"Wh~"

"Have sex with me, right now!" Becky ordered.

"But Bae.. We're outside. It's 11 o'clock, we can't even find a resort near by... Understand" Freen tried to make her understand.

"Nah... You made me horny so this is your punishment."

"Um.. But... I don't want others to see my girlfriend naked." Freen said.

"See, Over there, Big stones... You see them?" Becky asked pointing towards some big stone that were present. Freen nodded. "Let's go there, No one would see us and anyway it's too late.

"But...."

"NO BUTS!!!"

Becky dragged Freen towards the big hilly area and they climbed up.

"You sure?" Freen asked. Becky nodded in return. "Alright, Don't regret it then..." 

After Freen said that, She immediately strip Becky off. One by one, everything was off her body. Firstly Top, then panties and finally her most likable.... Bra...

"My period dates are near, I kinda feel more sensitive over my boobs." Becky said, Indirectly asking Freen not to go too rough on her boobs like she always does. 

"One day, I will get you pregnant and then suck your milky every night..." Freen said.

"Aish...  Why you're so much obsessed with my boobs and milk?" Becky asked in irritated tone though she can't deny the fact that she loves it way too much than Freen could even imagine.

Freen slowly started rubbing the nipples by her thumb. "Ah.." Becky turned her face side wards as her face turned tomato red just by Freen's touch over her boobs.

"Tonight.... Your boobs won't get much attention. So sorry my lovely boobies" Freen joint her hands in prayer and apologized to Becky's boobs. Becky chuckled seeing what Freen was doing.

"Open your legs now, You want it here, Right? You're such a bad girl. Don't stop me now" Freen forcefully opened her legs and saw that little pink hole.

"Ah, This is always so wonderful" Freen said.

"Stop... Speaking so.... much... Just... Do it" Becky said being shy as well as horny.

"Nah, You're such a slut of your mommy, Now Mommy's gunna fuck you really hard" Freen said smirking.

Without saying anything else, Freen inserted 3 of her fingers in one go inside Becky's sweet little hole.

"Ah FUCK!!" Becky moaned loudly, her eyes rolled upwards... 

"That's... ahh... That's... fuck... It's too much, Remove 'em!!!" Becky screamed.

"But... Wasn't it you who asked for this?" Freen asked, Going faster and deeper at once and the slower at another instance before Becky could get a good orgasm.

"Please, Stop....  It's too much. I can't take it...  " Becky pleaded.

Freen didn't stop though, As she thought it's common because every time Becky says the same line, 'Please, Don't', But maybe this time, it was actually too much.

Tears rolled down Becky's eyes. That's when Freen stopped Immediately. 

"Wh~ Hey!! Don't cry... Please Stop... I'm.. I'm sorry... Hey... " Freen got tensed, it was the first time Becky cried during fingering.

"I'm Sorry... I'll stop when you ask me to... You wanna eat chocolates? You can drive tonight, and and and...  You can wear my hoodie also, You wanna eat ice cream? Anything but don't cry.. " Freen was extremely tensed?

"I'm... okay" Becky said wiping her tears.

"I'm so sorry Bae... I'll never ever repeat this again. I promise. I'll never ever ever repeat this again."

"It's okay... I get to see you wild only sometimes... But this was way too much for my little hole. Have some mercy." Becky said smiling though tears were still there in her eyes.

"Ah My girl... I'm sorry... "

"It's okay. Buy me ice Cream." 

"Yes Captain! Anything for you !!" 

Both started laughing together and after eating ice cream, both cuddled the entire night.

A/n- Hello.. Hope you enjoyed this Part. I know, I don't write full Smut because..... I don't know lol... I just like to write some scenes that are realistic... Like most of them have happened to some or the other person and I've read on some articles... So I take those scenes and write them as per me.

Hope you liked it. Gimme some ideas Buddies about next part from these topics

- Step Sisters

- Doctor Patient

- cousins