The night out (Part-1)

As soon as Summer vacation came

As soon as Summer vacation came.... Becky couldn't help but demand for picnic with Freen, Her girlfriend.

Their parents didn't know they were dating, but all they knew was their unbreakable friendship.

After fighting a lot with Freen, They ended up deciding to go near the sea shore at night and sit there.

Becky started packing all the food present in their refrigerator..

Sat in the car and there they drove off their house.

In the middle of the night, Becky and Freen were sitting near the shore. Holding hands like usual couple.

Becky landed her head on Freen's Shoulder and looked at her.

"What?" Freen asked as Becky was giving some creepy vibes.

"Ah.. nothing... Just looking at my choice... Should've choose someone else ya" Becky said smiling.

"Is that so?" Freen asked smirking.

"Yes!" Becky replied firmly.

"But... If you'll date someone else... Do you think....?"

"Think what?" Becky asked curiously.

"Do you think they might be able to satisfy the need of my hungry tiger?" Freen said smirking.

Becky didn't utter anything and looked sideways.

"It's only me, For whom you scream like a slut when my finger goes inside your little Kitty"

"Freen... Shhh.. shut up don't tease me or you'll make me horny !!" Becky complaint.

"And.... Of course it's me again, Who can spread your legs wide and lick it until all your love juice is on my face."

"Freen!!! Please don't!!!" Becky said again.

"Um... Alright" Freen stopped... But maybe Becky didn't want so.

"What alright? If I'll say stop, you'll stop? When did you become like this?! When sometimes I ask you to stop during sex, Do I actually mean to stop? It's just the way to say No first and then enjoy, Get it you little Freen the green!!!" Becky said in irritated tone.

"Huh? What's this Freen the green? Do I look green or what?" Freen asked dumbfoundedly.

"Shut up! I know that you don't love me anymore... " Becky said.

"Aish, Girl.... Why you always come to the last topic saying I don't love you..." Freen asked.

"Because I know you don't love me and now you are starting to lose interest Miss Freen the Green..." Becky said pouting.

"First of all, I love you and second of all... Stop calling me Freen the green" Freen said.

"See!!!! Seee.... You actually are losing feeling... Otherwise you would have loved the name I gave you!!" Becky said.

"Ugh..."

"See!!! Now .. now... You feel tired from me... Don't you?"

"Eh? What?" Freen asked.

"Now see... You don't even listen to me"

"The fuck " Freen was confused.

"You're using bad words now"

"Stop it" Freen said

"Now you're angry on me?" Becky cried.

"Uh . Hey... Don't cry..  Babe... Don't cry!! " Freen said and then kissed Becky on her lips.

"Im sorry" Freen said.

"If.. If you're sorry then have sex with me right now"

"Wh~"

A/n- As many of you wanted more chapters.... Here comes it :)