The big day.

It was 4:30am and all the boys were at the airport waiting for the BOARD PLANE sign to appear on the flights sign. About 50 seconds later it appeared and the 5 boys rushed so they could board it pretty quickly. "I bet I can beat you on the plane Louis." exclaimed Niall. Niall was probably the most excited of them all. He has visited London many times before and he just loves it. Liam was looking forward to it as well. He liked to get away from places now and again.

**************************************************************************************************************************

At Australia airport Justin had already boarded his plain and was about 20 minutes away from London. He couldn't wait to sing at the Brit Awards. He liked the atmosphere at award ceremonies and he just adored his fans. Justin loved giving autographs but the one thing that he didn't like was when people called him gay. Justin new for a fact that he wasn't gay.He dint know hot to show it any clearer. It is pretty much boys that call him gay. Scooter reassured him by saying it is because that they are just jealous of him. He stuck with that reason. But know he was having second thoughts. Was it because of his voice. Everybody's voice sounded different to what you think it sounds like. Maybe his voice sounds gay? No it cant be. He decided to just sit back and relax the rest of the flight now.