A friendly chat.

Niall's Point Of View

When me and Liam got to the bar we asked the security to stand by the entrance of the bar so we wouldn't get bombarded by fans. Don't get me wrong, we all love our fans but sometimes when we just want to be ourselves and chill out with our friends it seems impossible. The security guards nodded and said that they understood what I meant and said that he doesn't blame me. We both thanked them by giving them both pre-signed autographs of ourselves and said that they can give them to their daughters if they had any. (I know pre-signed, how posh are we!) Anyway when we were spotted by the bartender he came over to us and asked us what we would like. I asked for a coke and Liam asked for a sprite. I said that I would pay and that I wouldn't allow him to pay for me. It was my treat. "Anyway Li, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked after I took a sip from my coke. "Well Ni, since we are both really close friends, I feel that it is right to tell you. I mean I just have to tell someone." he was in mid flow of talking and I ,being very impatient as I always are, interrupted him by asking him "Tell some what Li?" "About the new song that I have wrote. I want to surprise everyone tomorrow. I am going to suggest that we learn it and that we sing at the Brits." he said. "Li, that would be so AMAZING!" I screamed. everyone went silent and looked at me. All I did was go as read as a tomato.