A day out for the boys

Louis's Point Of View

Me and Zayn woke up at 7am. We were both wide awake at that point and we couldn't get back to sleep. I told him that I would pay for breakfast. We both walked downstairs. We got to the breakfast lounge and sat in the private area. There was a rich family of four. A mom, dad, brother and sister. The little girl who was the sister was about 10. She spotted me and Zayn and screamed "ITS LOUIS AND ZAYNE!!" Luckily it was only us five in their. She and her mother came over to our table. "Hi sweetie. How are you?" asked Zayn. She was speechless. She looked at her mother and her mother looked back at her. The mother then said "Hi there. Sorry to interrupt." "No problem" I said. "My daughter Hannah is a big fan of One Direction." said the mother. "Here" I said pulling out a pre-signed autograph of myself. Zayn did the same. We both gave them the 10 ear old girl. What happened next was something that flatters all of us. She fainted!

Half an hour later we had both finished our breakfast. "Thanks for the grub" said Zayn. "No problem mate." I replied and then winked at him.

Zayn's Point Of View

Did Louis just wink at me? I cant believe it. Once I noticed those green eyes I lost it. It was a good job that I was sitting at a table because, well let's just say that my little fella tried to come up and see them too. I love Louis but nobody else knows that. While I was daydreaming, The other three guys walked up to our table. "Hey guys" said Louis. The others had already had breakfast and they told us that we were all going out.

Nobody's Point Of View

All 5 boys were going on a shopping spree at the local mall. They couldn't wait to get nifty little souvenirs for their families.