ch:27

######$$$$$#####
Next morning 

Sun ray fall on tae face he groan in his sleep and change his side to avoid sun rays but no used ..... He irritatedly wakeup but shocked in next moment when he see jk layed on floor to hold his hand .....

The whole night jk sleep in that state  ......he harshely jerk his hand from jk hand .... With the sudden jerk jk wakeup in his sleep and see his furious moon of heart who is ready to kill him by his eyes .....

" Morning moon of heart" he say loving tone but tae see him full of hatred..jk feel pang in his heart but he have to be strong ......

Tae get up without pay attention to jk he went in washroom to freshen up ... After his morning routine he come to washroom .....

When he come out jk mesmerized by his beauty ....he look so beautiful just like fallen angel .... Some Water drop from his hair to trail his neck  for the first time unholy thoughts come in jk mind .... His pant tighten... He hurriedly run to washroom to solve his problem.....

Tae promise to himself that he behave normally because soon his hyung get him away from there .... So he is happy now unknowingly smile appears .....
He don't know when jk come

######$$$$$#####

Jk pov:

When I see my moon of heart at that sexy suddenly I feel so hot ...I hurriedly run to washroom to solve my problem.

After solving my problem I done my morning routine....when I come out spotted my angel smile  being alone... I was so confused because he never smile after coming here so it's very surprising for me

With trance I walk tae direction tae Also notice I am coming towards to him ... His smile disappear he start to take back step untill his back hit on wall ..

I am coming closer to him  decreasing the Gap between us .... He want to go but I cage him between my hand... I comes closer to him very closer my hot breath touches his cherry lip ... He push me with his tiny hand but no used  ....

" Moon of heart don't do this your soft small cute hand will  get hurt but my rock body did not effect .... "

" Stay away from me mons....." Before Tae say further jk place his rough hand on tae cherry lip " don't say like that angel I will not tolerate this ...  Say anything which you want but not this words It's remember me my baby bear who hate me just because of that m****f*** "

" Shut up " tae shout loudly and with his full force he pushed me.... I was losen my grip and with his force I get away little ....I was so shocked tae never behave like this

" Don't say a single word against my Chim... I can't tolerate.." he emphasize the word my
" You are a lier and a murderer I know everything what happened in past and how you murdered them   ...yes jeon Jungkook opss the great ruthless mafia jeon Jungkook I remember all thing all  your sins ....I  am ashamed of myself once I am friend of yours... you are my life biggest mistake  " tae say and tried to slide his wedding ring 💍 from his finger but it is Soo tight...

His every words stubbed in my heart his hatred kill me inside

I was shocked but immediately come in sense when he try to sliding away the Ring...

I run to him and tightly held his waist " this ring is fixed in your finger  just like I was fixed in your life so don't waste your energy ......Neither this ring will come off your own finger, nor me......"

Tae laugh my words which shocked me his weird change of mood ...

" No jeon Jungkook I will instead cut my finger  being with it " after saying that he hurried go and take knife 🔪 from fruite basket which placed on the table  ..... I am so much scared of his action ..my life my angel what was he doing with him just the sake get rid of 💍 ring he do that thing ...