ch:43

Taekook was now watching movie excitedly actually not both only tae excitedly watched while beside  jk was only admired his beautiful face he did not have any concern about the movie his full concentration was on his baby wifey who enjoy the movies .....

Time to time he feed him  popcorn 🍿

With one hand he is feeding him  parkacorn and in the other hand he was holding  Taehyung's shake while tae was so focused on screen.  He was treating him  like a queen.

He was having a lot of love doing all this.  He was not having any trouble, but he found it all very cute.

"Awwwww, Kookie, look how handsome the hero is. Omai guard."  Taehyung said looking at Hero in front of him who was looking quite dashing in a black dress.he was dreamily put his hand under his chin and looked him

Hearing this, Jungkook's blood started to boiled... he started staring at the screen deathly glare

"I love him so much. I wish I had him..... We both watch movies , play games, go shopping, and sleep together. I don't take him away from me even for a moment." Tae  said .....  JK's grip was getting stronger around the glass hearing all the loving words towards that stupid hero

Taehyung's attention was diverted from screen to JK by the sound of breaking glass, and he was horrified to see blood dripping from his hands.  Before Taehyung could ask anything, JK pulled him towards him. His pull made Taehyung sit right on his chest and look at him.

"You are only mine. Only and only mine. you are not allowed to  think of anything other than me. I will kill anyone who catches your attention.. You are only mine.just only foucus on me . "

"I am bearing your mother with great difficulty near you,  just tried to understane me ."  JK touched his cheeks frantically,

"Just paying attention to me. Taehyung I hate this person so much, mmmm."  He started looking around angrily.  When he did not understand what to do, he gripped his hair in his fists in anger.

"I---I--I will go crazy. I can't tell you anything, but I can kill everyone" he started acting like a crazy person.his only mind think about the three words tae said I love to other

At first, Taehyung felt very scared.  But when he saw how JK was not harming him despite being so angry.  So he moved closer to him taking small steps.  He removed JK's hands from his hair and started looking at his hands lovingly.  But as soon as his eyes fell on his hands, pain.  A sob came out of his mouth.  Blood was coming out profusely from his hands....

He angrily looked at JK and made him sit on the couch and went to get the first aid box himself.

He quietly opened the box, applied medicine on the cotton and began to treat his wound .  Taehyung was very angry with JK at that time but he was quietly busy with his work.  While treating his wound, his tears started falling.  When the tears fell on JK's palm, he immediately raised Taehyung's face without caring his injuries and asked.

"Baby, why are you crying? Please don't cry. I can't stand it. Please stop crying. I fold my hands in front of you baby and stop crying. My chest will burst."tae   Removed his hand  and began to bandage it.

"Leave those wounds , you just stop crying first" He held his hand angrily.

"I swear, Mr. JK, if you shake your hand even a little now, I'll do something to myself. Then sit down and cry," he said in a very warning tone...