ch : 29

Jk came to tae bed side and saw his angelic face but his heart itched the sight his moon of heart taers mark totally visible in his cheeks....

Jk slowly and lovingly creased his cheek " I am sorry " he himself does not know why he says it's completely not  his mistake but for his pain he feels sorry " love me just a little bit ....I am not asking you to love me a lot but just a little bit...I am craving for your love moon of heart"

he said and kissed his forehead ...
He goes to freshen up ....

After sometime he came out only in the bathrobe ...he searched his clothes that's when tae also woke up.....

He rub his eyes and yawn cutely " ohh sun why you Wake up tae this   early( cute pout) ...he is cute boy naww then how you Wake up this much cute boy how cruel you are ...tae tae no talk to you " he said in childish way .....jk listen every and chuckle loudly his cuteness....

Due to jk loud chuckle Tae turned his face  and spotted jk  In front of him in such a condition "Ahhhhhhhhhh" tae covered his eyes with his hand 

" Shhhhh moon of heart please don't shout my ear starts bleeding "

" You bad boy how you come Infront of me in such this condition wear your clothes"

"Noo I am not wearing anything and  why do you feel ashamed  After all I am  your husband see "

" Ewwww how pevert you are I myself go from there " tae stand up tries to go but his leg tied in blanket he disbalanced and ready to slip on floor he close his eyes but before his face slammed in floor two muscular arm cage him and save  ......

When tae felt two muscular arms he opened his eyes and met with two pair eyes who dearly saw him ......they were Soo close to each other their faces were inches apart .....jk arm was in tae waist ...his bare chest touch tae Milly skin ......

Tae feels Soo ashamed of their position...he just wants to break that cage but when he sees jk ....

Jk  so was in another world his main focus was tae cherry lips he badly wanted to taste them and for his heart he moved his lip to kissed tae lips but sudden shout settled him ....

" Ahhhhhhhhhh" jk immediately leave tae who cutely glares at him ..." Don't touch me without my permission you pevert bunny " he warned him and ran to the washroom jk laugh loudly ...

Jk laugh his cute innocent warning who will scared this adorable bean 😍"" wait what he say to me bunny omg bunny "

he happily see his face in mirror and touch his cheek " I am not dreaming he say me bunny .... correction jk pevert bunny ....omg  now he also accepted my love soon I know " he sit in bed and start to dream but......

######$$$$$######

With Mrs Kim ..

Mrs Kim was in hospital after tae kidnapping Doctor suggested to Jimin to admit Mrs kim in hospital because she always cries and misses tae...

She was not asleep properly so agreed with the doctor he was also busy finding tae so it was the best solution

Today Jimin decided to call Mrs kim and give her the good news ....

" Hello it's chim " he cheerfully said but as usual Mrs Kim hmmm in answer ....  But Jimin's next words change his energy

" Eomma I found tae and we will be back soon"

" You say true naww..you found my tae ...please give him a phone I want to listen to my baby angel voice please give him Chim " she says in one breath...Chim tells Mrs kim everything..