ch:39

In the whole ride jk admire his face beautiful features without blinking...he  still did not believe there is no obstacle in the way of his love...his Moon of heart is in his his hands sleeping peacefully looking so unreal....

" My baby wifey" he come closer and lovingly kissed his cheek " why you are so ethereal and breath taking,

"When you are in front of me, I don't have the heart to look at anyone else, why am I so mad in love with  you? What is it about you that I consider it a sin to look at anyone else besides you? I am crazy  in love with you baby wifey"

He was sharing his feelings with her from the heart because he knew Taehyung wouldn't listen to him. Caressed his cheeks with this love. Taehyung whines in his sleep. He put his hands around JK's waist.

He feel safe around jk warmness...this heart beats fasten which give butterflies in his stomach...

" Sir we arrived" driver voice come him out his thought ..jk nodded with poker face the gurads immediately open the car door for him ... jk come out securely with his moon of heart.....

Mrs Kim guide him tae room and then leave them...he enter in tae room and lay him down securely ....he see his room whose decorated like princess room..... there is light purple paint on the wall and shining white glitters star on it which make very beautiful and there is few pictures which was his childhood picture and there is some picture with Mrs Kim and Jimin ....

JK admire his baby wifey all picture ....he looked perfect in every picture than jk walk to tae writing table he go and touched everything to feel his baby wifey touch he open the drawer that's his eyes caught a baby pink color dairy with pen beside there ... due to excitement

He took out the diary from the drawer and opened it out of curiosity. As soon as he started reading, something came out of the diary and fell on the floor. JK saw someone's picture on the ground it was back of the picture  ...

He bent down, picked up the picture and turned it over. And he was surprised to see the figure in the picture. His tears of joy fell to the ground because the picture was none other than JK's childhood picture that he had taken with Taehyung.

He didn't understand why Taehyung kept his picture.

"You don't hate me, it's just that this person has put everything in your mind. How can I tell you, baby, how much I love you. I'm surprised by my condition. I'm getting mad with each passing day. "Now just accept it."
He was very happy, seeing everything, he was convinced that  tae was not hate him this was just his friend his soulmate put everything in his mind

" Mum" tae tiny heared in the room jk immediately put the dairy In the drawer and run to tae ....

Tae rubbed his eyes with soft little hand looking adorable..he make tae to sit .... He sat Taehyung up with his support and put a pillow behind his back so that he wouldn't feel any pain. Taehyung didn't forbid him. He kept quiet and just watched JK carefully. JK's eyes will suddenly turn to Taehyung. Both eyes met for a few moments.he see love , craziness in jk eyes he immediately looked away.....jk chuckle

" You are okay naww " he asked tae nodded " you did not eat anything I bring something for you moon of heart "

" I am not hungry I just want to see mum , cal mum please 🥺"

" Don't be request just order baby wifey" jk tried to answer cheerful but tae was not In the mood ..he also understood that ...

Before jk leave the room Mrs kim enter the Room holding a tray with soup she put the soup bowl 🍜 on table ...tae made disguise face he did not like soup