ch:41

With namjoon

Namjoon called his man who was guarding jinhope.....

" John brings both of them here safely if something happens to them you know boss temper"

" Okay sir i bring them ,but where we leave them "

" At my  pent house "

" Okay sir " namjoon cut the call ....

He called them his penthouse , only for  one reason. He had to tell Jin the whole truth about JK so that he could understand Taehyung ...

He knew that Taehyung didn't hate JK anymore. But he did not love either. Tae was probably maintaining this relationship. But if  Jin helps them, it will be very easy for them.

He kept the mobile in his pocket and proceeded towards JK's cabin.

*****####* ***

JK had woken up after doing his work. He started getting calls from unknown numbers

He already was tried so without looking caller id he pick the call resting his head on chair ...but the voice of the person of other side make him greet his teeth in anger

" Hello jjk , remember me " the greeted his teeth in anger

" Jk , be prepared yourself for the  worst..... you kill my son so mercifully I will do the worst mercifully thing to your that s**t* wife ."

Jk tighten his grip " say another words again my precious wife I will see you living hell .... can't you get your lesson after seeing your son death body f**k**"

He said with dominate voice which send  shiver some how in park sehun spine ....he gulp his saliva in fear he  sacred the ruthless side of  mafia but the revenge was the top of it ....

" Just watched jk you will pay for your deeds....what you think you kill my son , even  many peoples and their love one so you get your love no not so easily remember all their cries and scream who begging for you for their life but you didn't listen now what happened if they come to take revenge from you .......and you know ,revenge has great motive to done anything" sehun cut the call without listening jk ......

Here jk furming in anger " no no I never kill innocent people I never kill them , they harrased my moon of heart,no no no jk you should carefull at this time , they will attack on you baby wifey because they knew he is your weaknesses, i should do something " he frustratedly held bunch of hair and call rm ....

They door open and revealing rm who painting heavily but before rm said jk spoke

" Rm trace the number who call me now and find his location  , alert our gang they will tried to harm my baby wifey " he balbering unstoppable

" Sir who "

" Park sehun , I kill him " he is in very angry how dare that bastard think such a thing about his baby wifey......he losen his control
" Okay sir we find about him , and beside yongi start his work "

Jk nodded and hurried leave his office he want to go his baby wifey safe embrace and feel his sweet smell which calm him down

#####*****####

With Kim house

Tae freeze on his place ,he did not expect the person Infront of him , without releasing  tears flowing from tae cheek he was steeled on his place

Jimin was very happy to see him, but seeing Taehyung crying, he realized how much he had hurt his friend just because of his selfish love. He wanted to hug him tightly but he couldn't.