ch:61

Mrs Kim broke down into tears....she is feeling helpless his baby bear lost his baby ...Jin ran to her and hugged her tightly
In his hold he start Patting her back to calm him down ...she blame himself to not care about tae , if they knew about this before so tae condition was not like this ....

Jk was sitting on the floor holding his head tears keep flowing and he just satyed like that's ....

It seemed to jk like Taehyung is getting punished for jk bad deeds. He was remembering all the sins he had committed. He feels disgusted with himself. He wanted to kill himself. His heart was bursting with pain

He become so silent and did not react which scared Mrs Kim and Jin because he was staying at one placed for hour

But they fliched badly when suddenly he was start screaming and shouted ...the scream was full of pained and hurted he harshly grabbing his hair and steamed the hall echo his venom voice ...Mrs Kim was trying to touched him but he harshly pushed him away ..his mind was mess up totally mess up ...his mind only think about tae was laying on bed just because of his wifey was in pain just because of him ....his child was died just because of him .....

He was cursed for his wifey ...he ashamed of himself " yeahhhhhhhhhhh " he screaming and start slapping himself badly ...he was behaving like crazy person. And the staff give him weird look

He was getting out of control with the time passes

" Eomma ----- said to him ---- I can't --live --- without ---him ---- I gone insane arghhhhhhhhhh---- I want him eomma I want him nowwwwwww " he hit his head on wall ozing the injured area again badly effect he was gone out of control whike shouting scraming slapping

Jin run to doctor to being their staff to control jk because he was torturing himself ...the doctor cok towards jk but he was not letting anyone to near him ...

He then signal his staff to grabbed jk but jk kicked them and harming them they all get scared

Jk growled whenever they tried to touch him which terrified them ...he was shivering with fear ....this was so much for them jk scary eyes make them freak as hell .....

Jin eyes fall on the guards he goes to them and said them to help for controlling jk ...the gurads nodded and around 8 bulky guards come and grab jk arm tightly jk was wiggle in their grip ...it's was difficult for them to handle jk ...Jin immediately signal the doctor to inject the drug which he did it ...

And after few seconds jk fainted ...with the help of guards they shift him to room .....Jin felt relief,if they did not did this jk keep torturing himself he already hurt himself alot ...

The doctor come and treat his wound with shaking hand because the incident did not leave in his mind how jk growl to them few moments ago it's horror for him ....

Mrs Kim sit on bench and praying to God for his bear health ......

***########******

With jk

Jk was getting his sense back ...he was adjusting his view and remember what happened earlier and when he remember how Jin forcefully inject him he furiously take out the niddle IV from his hand the liquid drop fall on the ground ...

He thorw the appartus which was on the table making the noise the nurse immediately come inside but seeing the devil humping in anger she run to call doctor jk crazily throwing all thing which was present in the room ,the doctor come behind the guards to control him

But when they tried to caught jk ....jk kicked the gurad and punched him which result his jaw broken ...the guards shiver seeing the devil furious looked he was looking scary to ready anyone to kill who stop him to go His Wifey ....