Our lives

Serene

" serene come on it's been four years you need to get back out there" Jane begged . She look at me with her body draped over the top of the couch.i ignored her weird position and continued to make cereal in the kitchen.

" Jane no, I can't, I'm not ready to date again," I said as I sat on one of the kitchen island stools facing the living room tv.
" and plus all the men nowadays are trash and the girls aren't any better either" i continued.

" what makes you say that!" Jane said as she popped her head up.

" we'll Judging from your experience with women it's not to bright on that side either" i said with a giggle.

" ughhh" Jane rolled down flat on the cushions. "I just can't believe she'd leave me for her fucking ex !! After all that we've been through, you know i really thought i was really getting close to falling for her" she said with an unapologetic grin.

" see I stand corrected" I smile confidently.

" Oh no you don't , at least I'm trying, you on the other hand are staying cooped up in your apartment and only leaving if work calls for it, you know one of these days your going to go insane and turn into a horny little grandma."

" haha I'm not going to turn into a horny grandma, how did you even come to that conclusion" I laughed with confusion.

" well when you were dating Ryan it seemed like you couldn't keep your hands off him"

" oh please I could keep my hands off him" I said with my mouth full of cereal.

" serene come onn you and him would seek off at any chance you got to have a quickie, don't think we didn't notice" Jane said sternly.

"Whatever" I said.

" was he even good to be doing all that messing around??" She asked bluntly.

" ehhh we'll he was good enough"

" serene never settle for good enough, either it be in sex or relationships in general, only the best over here!!" She pointed up to the sky with passion.

She was right , I brushed off so many things that Ryan did that didn't meet my standards , all because he was my first love and well first everything. He showed me everything I wanted and everything I didn't at the same time. I will never let anyone treat me like he did. He never deserved me.

Jane left to go home since it was getting dark. I got ready to go to bed. I took a shower and braided my curly hair down in to two braids and oiled the ends to prevent breakage. I did my skincare and went to bed. I decided to put on a movie, romance of course, since it wasn't as late as I thought it was.  I pulled out my tablet and started working on one of my personal projects.

This is how most of my night consisted of pretty boring but I like it.

—————————————————————————
                             -Draven-

The music blast in my ear as girls sensually danced in front of my booth curving  every guy that comes their way in hopes of getting my attention. My boys laugh and pass the alcohol bottle around getting more and more drunk.

" yo bro if I had the ladies feening over me like that I wouldn't know how to control my self " Garret says as he shoots down another shot.
(G/Garret)

" whatever G I'm not an animal like you" I say , but even with that being said I wouldn't Mind a few of these girls coming home with me but not tonight.