Ring ring

Draven

I told Abby to schedule a phone call with this, Miss H. oddly enough all day I couldn't stop thinking about this call wondering who would pick up and what this person looks like behind the phone. throughout my day I kept looking at the clock waiting to hear that phone call ring.

Like come on what type of stuck up person would you have to be to unknown to the people you're working with like how does that make any sense? The time for the meeting the phone rang just a minute before 3 o'clock.

" hello this is Mr. G speaking" those applause between the person on the end, as if they're hesitant t to saying something.

To my surprise, Miss H's voice was soft, and yet a little raspy , but the words still flowed, smoothly out her mouth into my ear. I lost what was going to say, I was got tell her that it's was very disrespectful to be anonymous , but the more she spoke the more I forgot my reason. It is clear by her voice that she wasn't an old hag like most of my mother's friends, which made me wonder more who this person was.

" it's good to finally meet you... over the phone that is, to start this off  I first wanna understand your brand Mr. G and your family before anything such as the nitty-gritty of designing and planing."

" You took the words out of my mouth, Yes, I do agree we should get to know each other, before you start changing things of my company" The beginning of this I can easily feel like she was maybe a right choice. But I'm not gonna give in to easily. I'm not gonna give my mother that much credit yet.

" good today will start with the basics of company history and later on we get into more personal subjects, I truly want to get a well-rounded understanding of this company and you"

She seem very interested and she knew what she wanted. I liked about her. I wouldn't want the person re-branding my company to be uninterested in my company. it would really cause some complications.

" I don't find it necessary for you to learn about me, the company is the focus"

" you're the face of the company, are you not? If so, you are also big factor. " She said, with a slight giggle. Which changed my brain chemistry. Who is she? Her velvet voice not only did things to my brain but my partner. I wish I could match up the voice to the  face.

Anyways! She was right, but I haven't been taking over for that long. I doubt what I have to say about myself would make any difference.

" I understand" with that we planned another call. She gave me a list of things we would talk about and things I should find info on to give back to her. To be honest it felt a bit reassuring that this designer was really intentional on how she wanted to do things. Feel like I can actually trust her. Hopefully I'm not making a mistake.
There's too many people incapable of doing what I need them to do. I don't need her to be another. This is my...only...chance.

My father, he was never shy with saying that he would give his company to someone else. He would give his company not to his son, but some random! I bet that baby babysitter, Jerry, is his first pick. I've worked too hard to prove myself I'm not messing this up. Hopefully this anonymous miss H doesn't get in the way of that.

—————————————————————————

Serene

He was cold. But my goodness his voice was hot. Hopefully I'm not getting the hots over some old man. It's just that ... I wasn't prepared for his voice to be  like whiskey, intoxicating me with every word. The name " Miss H." he gave me had me in a daze. Made me feel so professional and studious.