MHLH 34

Ian Salvacion Pov.

All the plans were doing well, pinirmahan niya na nga ang pinapapirma ko.

I don't know what to feel, i can't feel anything.

Nilalamon ako ng jealousy and i don't know how to react or how to control it.

Maybe i was too wrong at the first place i made mistakes, i take advantage of her.

She loves me and i did those stuff.

And now seeing her happy with other guys means a lot to me like damn.

I wish i can do that.

That smiles, i've never seen with me.

That eyes shines, whenever im without her.

Those red lips, that i crave for.

I think I LOVE HER.

OR MAYBE

I REALLY DO LOVE HER.

But how can i love her?

When all she can think about is that guy?

Should i kept this for long?

Or should i forgot this?

Or i'll make her feel that i can love her.

Even tho its too hard to feel anything.

Being Unstable and Unsure makes it Difficult.

But if i do want it, it would.

And it should.

It should be.

And it could be

As long as im with you Kathleen B. Salvacion.

Ms.Zenki ; Ohayoo, i miss you all its been a while and im starting to gain back my pen and im happy that this night i finally did something and it doesn't took so long siguro masyado lang akong nastress out last last month but im doing good na and i hope you all too well guys and i hope you enjoyed this cause i missed writing and i'll try my best to make this as what it should be and im learning more and more day by day thanks a lot guys and im fully sure this time its not that messy, again im really thankful that y'all stayed iloveyou all hope that you enjoyed this ♡~♡ and i'll promise mamaya mag update na me and kada isang araw i'll make more than 3 chapters so i can continue writing again thankyoy mwaps.

AND ADDITIONAL LANG PO IS GAGAWA AKO NG NEW 3 STORIES DAHIL MAY NAISIP PO AKONG STORY I HOPE YOU SUPPORT IT PO THANKYOU SO MUCH LOVE LOTS MWAPS!!!<3.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSIEE I LOVE YOU ALLL I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!!