Chapter 1: Rise of Wolf Warrior

(Robert is seen walking in the streets of Vale during night, and then he suddenly sees a main wearing a heat along with some men in business suits robbing a dust shop.)

Robert: Tch!

(Then he pulls out his Wolf Morpher.)

Robert: Magic Source, Mystic Force!

(Robert becomes the Wolf Warrior, and his transformation draws the attention of the robbers.)

Henchman 1: Who is this guy?

Henchman 2: Never heard of him before.

Henchman 3: Hey, it's not a...

(Suddenly Wolf Warrior shoots a fireball at the third henchmen, and he screams in pain, much for the others' anger.)

Henchman 1: (angry) Why you...

Henchman 2: GET HIM!

(Wolf Warrior pulls out his Knight Saber and slashes the henchmen one by one, drawing the orange haired man's attention.)

Roman: What the hell is going on? (glares at Wolf Warrior) Who are you?

Wolf Warrior: Burning heart of fire, Wolf Warrior! Defender of truth.

Roman: Wow, these words are worth every cent. Really, they are.

(Suddenly some sirens are heard as the police is coming.)

Roman: Well, Red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... (raises his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a cross grid) ...I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

(Roman shoots, but Wolf Warrior shields himself.)

Wolf Warrior: Tch, really? You'll need more than some dust bullets to...

(He sees Roman escaping, and then he turns to the shopkeeper.)

Wolf Warrior: You okay if I go after him?

Shopkeeper: Uh-huh.

(Roman makes it to the rooftop, but then Wolf Warrior comes out of nowhere and blocks his way.)

Wolf Warrior: Going somewhere?

Roman: Persistent...

(Then they start fighting. Roman tries to swing his Melodic Cudgel, but Wolf Warrior blocks it with his sword, and they clash before Roman tries to kick him, but he dodges and tries the same. As Roman dodges, he tries to swing his cane again, but Wolf Warrior puts it down with his sword, and then he slashes him three times before preparing for the final blow.)

Wolf Warrior: In the name of armor, Blazing Storm Slash!

(Wolf Warrior charges up his Saber manifesting as fire energy along the blade, makes a spin of 360 grades and proceeds to attack Roman with a burning slash.)

Wolf Warrior: Checkmate!

(Then Roman falls down, almost dying as Wolf Warrior leaves. Unbeknownst to them, a certain huntress watched the entire fight.)

Glynda: Who is this guy?

(The last scene shows Robert returning to his house as the screen fades out.)