Chapter 3: Meeting Lie Ren and Velvet

(Ever since the battle against Team RWBY, Robert decided to find a place for him, Violet and Jaune. He found a shelter in Vacuo and then he returns home to move his furniture.)

Robert: Jaune and Violet are the only ones who understand that I live by my own rules!

(As Robert moves his furniture to the shelter in Vacuo, he decides to make a risky move.)

Robert: Since Beacon tried to attack my siblings, I'll hit them back tenfold!

(Robert then moves to Beacon, and finds where the Huntsmen are being "trained".)

Robert: So this is where those huntsmen hide themselves. Well, they're in for a rude surprise. (pulls out his morpher) Magic Source, Mystic Force!

(Robert becomes the Wolf Warrior and gets inside Beacon Academy. As he gets inside, he sees a rabbit faunus having her ears pulled by a bully as his lackeys simply laugh.)

????: Ow, stop it, Cardin

????: Ow, stop it, Cardin. That hurts!

Cardin: Told ya they were real

????: What a freak.

(Wolf Warrior approaches them and punches Cardin's nose.)

Cardin: (glares) What is your problem?

Wolf Warrior: It's not nice to pick on someone just because of some features!

Cardin: So what? Freaks like her should not have been allowed here in first place!

????: Excuse me... (glares) Who are you?

Wolf Warrior: Burning heart of fire, Wolf Warrior! Defender of truth!

Cardin: (to his lackeys) Get him!

(Wolf Warrior simply knocks Cardin's lackeys out by slamming them against a wall. Then Cardin gets angry and tries to attack him, but he blocks the attack and kicks Cardin in the gut before punching him multiple times.)

Wolf Warrior: Next time, I won't go that easy on you! (turns to the girl) Are you alright?

????: Thanks for the help, Wolf Warrior.