Chapter 11: The True Master of Grimm

(Sky Grayson is seen walking towards Salem's castle as he smirks deviously.)

Sky: Yeah, Salem. Today is the day you die.

(Sky enters the castle as the grimm prepare to attack, but he uses the Grimm Control power to make them stand down as he pets one of them.)

Sky: Good, good.

(Sky then teleports inside the castle as he is greeted by two individuals, namely Arthur Watts and Adam Taurus.)

Watts: How did you get here? Who are you?

Sky: (chuckles) I'm just a villager seeking vengeance. As for how I got here... I was saving it for your mistress, but maybe I could show you first. (smirks) GRIMM ARMOR!

(Sky becomes the Grimm Knight as Watts' eyes widen.)

Watts: No... it can't be...

Adam: What's wrong?

Watts: Don't you know who wielded that armor?

Adam: Tch, just a simple human...

Watts: Don't be so foolish, freak. This armor belongs to the original Grimm King!

Adam: So what?

Watts: This means he can control all Grimm.

Adam: Nah, it's just bluffing.

(Grimm Knight smirks under his helmet as he snaps his fingers and several Grimm appear.)

Adam: What the hell?

Watts: See? I warned you.

G. Knight: And now... (smirks) It's time for you to die!

Adam: (growls) I won't die at the hands of a monster like you!

G. Knight: Monster? It's the pot calling the kettle black. I'm just impressed by the fact a certain huntress left you.

Adam: You know nothing about Blake. Nobody does.

G. Knight: Do I look like I care? If I did, she would be still alive, which isn't the case now.

Adam: You didn't...

G. Knight: Yep, your little girl... is dead.

(Adam then angrily charges at Grimm Knight, who shields himself.)

Adam: I'll make you pay... I'LL MAKE YOU PAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

(Grimm Knight kicks Adam down and commands a Nevermore to attack Watts, who tries to run to his mech, only to be caught by it.)

(Meanwhile at the throne room, Salem is seen watching the scene through her companion Seer as she decides to call her other subordinates.)

Salem: Fetch the others here!

(Cinder, Roman, Emerald, Mercury, Tyrian and Hazel come in.)

Cinder: You called, mistress?

Salem: Yes. (shows a footage) You see, someone is trying to usurpe my throne. Your mission is to defeat the false king and bring him to me, alive.