Chapter 2: Tragedy Strikes

(After Robert defeated Roman Torchwick, he decides to spend some time along in a rooftop of a building.)

Robert: I wonder how Violet and Jaune are doing.

(Meanwhile Jaune and Violet are seen in a cafe.)

Jaune: You know, I'm worried, Violet.

Violet: What gets you worried, Jaune?

Jaune: Well...

(Flashback)

(Jaune is about to go to his room until he overhears something.)

????: Are you sure you want to do this, Mr

????: Are you sure you want to do this, Mr. Arc?

Greg: Yes, Professor Ozpin. I really want him to be one of your students.

????: You are aware of the consequences of having him at Beacon, aren't you?

Greg: Of course I am, but I prefer him at Beacon than having a third black sheep in my family.

Glynda: Wait, you have two black sheeps in your family?

(Greg nods.)

Glynda: It must be hard for you to deal with those who can't attend your expectations...

Greg: You have no idea.

????: Tomorrow we'll be having Jaune as one of Beacon Students.

(Flashback Ends)

Jaune: My father wants me to become a huntsman even though he didn't train me. And there's a possibility of that white haired man sending some of his students after me.

Violet: We gotta tell Robert before it's too late.

(Back to Robert, he looks at the clouds.)

Robert: The clouds are so cool...

(Suddenly he hears some noises, and turns to see a quartet of girls setting out to a cafe.)

Robert: What are those four doing?

(Then he jumps down and secretly follows the girls as he sees his siblings in the cafe.)

Robert: I see... they're after my brother. I gotta do something.

(Robert kicks a can, drawing the four girls' attention.)

????: What the

????: What the...

(He pulls out his Wolf Morpher.)

Robert: You're gonna have to go through me first. Magic Source, Mystic Force!

(Robert becomes the Wolf Warrior)

Wolf Warrior: Burning heart of fire, Wolf Warrior! Defender of truth.

????: Do you have any idea of the situation you got yourself in?

????: It's four against one.

????: So step aside, or I'll knock the Yang out of you!

Wolf Warrior: (scoffs) Lame pun.

(The blonde huntress charges at him, but he blocks her attack.)

????: What?

(Wolf Warrior slashes the blonde huntress, bringing her down. The other three huntresses get in their fighting stances, but Wolf Warrior has other plans.)

Wolf Warrior: I'll make this quick. Blazing Storm Slash!

(Wolf Warrior charges up his Saber manifesting as fire energy along the blade, makes a spin of 360 grades and proceeds to attack the three huntresses with a burning slash.)

Wolf Warrior: (turns around) Checkmate!

????: It can't be!

????: I don't... believe this!

????: Beaten... so easily?

(Then they get knocked out by Wolf Warrior, who then grabs the blonde huntress by the collar.)

Wolf Warrior: (glares) Who are you, and what do you want with my siblings?

????: (weakly) I'm Yang Xiao Long... these are... Weiss Schnee... Blake Belladonna... and my baby sister Ruby... we are... Team RWBY...

Wolf Warrior: So you're huntsmen, huh?

Yang: (weakly) Ozpin... sent us after... a boy named... Jaune.

Wolf Warrior: That's all I needed to hear. Now tell this Ozpin guy that if he dares mess with my siblings, I'm gonna make him beg to die!

(Then Wolf Warrior headbutts Yang, knocking her out.)

Wolf Warrior: Jaune and Violet are in danger around here... I need to find a place for them...

(To be continued)