3

TW: SWEARING, OBSESSIVE THOUGHTS, MENTIONS OF HARMING

_____________________________

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HOME ࿐ྂ
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

↳ ❝ [ISAGI, DO YOU LIKE CHANEL?] !¡ ❞

You had missed the whole speech were he was explaining how if you get defeated you will be permanently kicked.

You still lay on the floor with Bachira, now in a deep sleep. That was until you were woken up by a sudden movement.

Opening your eyes as you yawned, you rubbed the sleep out with your hands, making your vision slightly clearer.

You pouted as you looked at Bachira realizing you were in his arms as he had to stand up to avoid being hit by the ball.

Well in his case he kicked the buzzcut in the face then picked you up.

"Morning Chanel~"

Giving him a soft smile you really didn't mind him using your first name. You layed your head back on his shoulder.

"Morning."

You weren't a loud person and didnt see the need for wasting your energy when you could be carried around.

As much as Bachira did want to hold you, he couldn't play to his fullest with some of his vision blocked. He placed you down muttering a sorry as the ginger came over to scold him.

"Play fair and square"

"Well ain't you serious" Bachira gave him the side eye before glancing to you as you sluggishly stood up.

"Hey you kno-"

Before the strong guy could finish his sentence he got pelted in the face with the ball. You laughed silently, looking to the side to not make it obvious.

He was pissed as fuck from what you could tell. Calling him a bastard and other names under his breath.

"Yer goin down Igaguri!"

Ah so was that the buzz cuts name. To long i'll call him Guri.

Looking as the ball moved at incredible speeds towards Guri, he grabbed the guy who nearly stepped on you and put him infront

"What are you?.." Isagi was generally confused until he saw the ball flying at him.

"STOP!"

The ball hit the guys stomach making you somewhat wince at him. You were so glad you didnt take that hit.

"Oh sorry that hit wasn't meant for you."

Looking at the ginger you made your way over to him, hearing the obnoxious scream of Kira.

"Isagi-kun!?"

The orange muscular guy just kind of stared at you, which people seemed to be doing a lot in this selection.

"Im Chanel. You think you could carry me? Im really tired and Bachira just upped and left me out of the blue."

You stared at him with glossy eyes hoping he would say yes. The bruises were really uncomfortable last night now you think about it. This is why you probably didn't really wanna participate in the event and it seems like noone was really aiming for you so its not like you had to push yourself anyway.

"Rensuke Kunigami. Sure just if i need to put you down i will."

"Thanks Ren"

Literally leaping in to his arms, his eyes widened as his hands made contact with your thighs. Lifting you up you layed your head on him, he positioned his arms so it was like supporting a baby, except it was a 16 year old football player.