7

TW: SWEARING, A LOT OF FOOTBALL EXPLANATION, BORING STUFF
_____________________________

TW: SWEARING, A LOT OF FOOTBALL EXPLANATION, BORING STUFF_____________________________

You woke up feeling more energised then usual. Maybe it was from the slight excitement of playing again. Team Z finally decided to work together and put there egos slightly aside. This formed teamwork throughout when you practiced and everything seemed to be going smoothly.

Theres a chance we won't recover if we lose this game, so its an important match. Not really wanting to lose, you thought deeply in the shower about joining in or not. You would only join in if the team needed it, and thats what you rolled with.

Everyone was on the pitch as team Y walked through the doors. Team Z formed a circle as you just crouched under Asahi's arm.

"Team Y are in the same position as us. If they lose theres a chance they won't survive." That caused some panick to strike into a few people.

"We'll also have to look out for there number 9, with his super strong shooting technique he became kumamoto prefectures top scorer."

He continued to say a few last things about our tactic as everyone shouted encouragements to eachover.

Everyone ran to there respected places as a whistle blew indicating the start of the match.

Kick off had begun as Bachira started at the front of the formation. Imamaru was sat on the bench as you took his place, feeling slightly guilty but glad you got to play.

Everyone began to move up the court as Bachira basically broke there ankles. That was until some guy with bangs said some bullshit about hes analysis was done. He tried to take possession of the ball, but Bachira kicked it to Guri.

"There, lets take it back a bit."

"O-okay!"

Team Y still stood strong, as Guri passed the ball back to Bachira. He said some words of encouragement but as he dribbled through the opposing team he was suddenly blocked.

Kicking it over to Ren as the whole formation switched, it was now his turn to take lead. He called to run up the sides as you sprinted further up the line. Ren passed it between him a Raichi as they approached dangerously close to the goal.

Raichi tried to score but was blocked letting the ball fly up into the air. Isagi recovered it as he lifted up his shirt to wipe of a light layer of sweat.

"Bachira go for it again, lets try and get our rhythm back!"

Bachira recovered the ball with his chest, making a small hup sound. He passed it to Rin again as he tried to shoot, only to be blocked again. It flew up into the air as you realized the team had a decent defense making it hard to push through. It went into the possession of mr bangs and soon was passed to the big shot mohawk guy.

"Took you long enough Niko!"

He seemed to take Iemon off guard as you would just get the goal you were about to lose back on your rotation.