4

TW: SWEARING, OBSESSIVE THOUGHTS, ABUSE MENTIONS.
_____________________________

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HOME ࿐ྂ
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

↳ ❝ [CHANEL, DO YOU HAVE A MONSTER TOO?] ¡! ❞

It had been 3 days since you joined blue lock and you had become friends with everyone in team Z.

Chigiri would braid your hair for you when you felt sleepy, which you really appreciate, Naruhaya is teaching you how to grab other peoples foods without them noticing, you never really spoke to kuon, Iemon, gagamaru or yudai but you and jingo had a friendship were he would insult someone and you would piss yourself of laughter. He would then join in and it would end up with you both gasping for air apping eachover whilst rolling on the floor.

You were all doing physical training which consisted of different tests. You were on the treadmills with isagi, guri and jingo. You were running at 40 km/h pace at the moment and you hadn't broke a sweat yet. It had just his 1 hr and it was nearly time to switch.

"Chanel are you even human?"

Looking to your left, you saw guri who had a face of admiration.

"Of course i am gur-"

"Your endurance is fucking garbage! And you hot-shits think you can become the worlds best striker?! How about when you lose to me you stick it up your asses and go home to cry about it you bums!?"

Ignoring him you looked to Isagi who did seem to be struggling. He was panting like a dog in 30°c weather.

"Isagi do you want some water?"

"N-No its okay...ive got my own...somewhere"

Having to pant between a few words was how you could tell he was at his limit.

"If you say so"

Walking away to do the jumping test the other 3 followed behind you. Isagi and kuon jumped first as Isagi got 61cm and Kuon got 68cm beating Isagi by 7.

"Mhm im so tired" knowing it was your turned around and tried to walk away only to have the back of your blue lock suit grabbed by your one and onky ginger.

"Rei~ let me go i wanna go to sleep!"

"Its lunch, come eat with the rest of the team."

"Carry me then."

"God your such a big baby" with the roll of his eyes he smiled as he supported your weight on his arms and hoisted you up. You placed your head on his shoulders have u had many times.

Closing your eyes you tried to take a quick nap only to be woken by Jingo.

"Oi you stupid baby wake up yeah, you need to grab your food."

Giving him a slight glare, you slid out of kunigami's arms and made your way to the dispenser machine. Anyone would have thought u were a zombie by the way you were acting.

Once lunch was ate everyone retreated back to there rooms. It was finally time for lights out and you couldnt be more happy. You all had futons on the floor as you lay furthest away from the door.

Pulling the blankets up over you, you rested your head letting the blackness consume your thoughts.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

It was still dark in the room as you peeled your eyes open. A light layer of sweat resigned on your forehead as you had a nightmare about your parents. It was about how they told everyone at blue lock how you deserved all the 'love' you recieved and everyone was disgusted as they punched you. It ended with everyone leaving you in the end

Looking around you notice isagi and Bachira weren't in there make shift beds. Seeking comfort you rose out of your blanket to search for said males.

The light blinded you as the door slid open, squinting your eyes you looked down the seemingly endless corridor.

Where could they be?

With little knowledge you walked to team z's training area. This was the only place they could really be considering where you eat was closed.

Walking up to the door, it slid open and you saw the familiar green pitch and there they were. There mouths were moving but you didnt know what they were talking about. Not knowing wether to intrude or not you just kind of stared.n

"Chanel, come join us!"

Bachira spoke up noticing your petite figure at the door. Isagi looked over not realizing your arrival beforehand.

"Oh hi Chanel"

"Hey Isagi"

Giving him a soft smile you yawned.

"Bachira~ im too tired"

Walking over to them you saw the way the dribbler was moving the ball and it made you excited. Maybe you werent so tired after all. All of a sudden you got really pumped and ran for it.

Tackling Bachira you rolled it under your feet as Isagi came for you. Feinting it to the left but actually going right you ran towards the goal as you craned your right leg back. Scoring, you suddenly looked at them with a crazed look in your eye.

"Hey Isagi, Bachira, one more round."

Isagi looked at you shocked. How did you do that? You might even be better then Bachira on terms of skill.

Said male just smirked, the crazed look you had on your face was turning him on. Did you have a monster too?

"Chanel, do you have a monster?"

You looked at him, tilting your head to the side in confusion.

"What?"

"Does something speak to you as you play the game. It tells you where to go, who to pass too."

"I just go off what i think of really"

Wait so you were this good and didnt even have a monster lurking. Maybe you were the monster.

The male was about to talk again but the speakers went off.

DING
DONG
DANG
DONG

"Ahem.. we have finished collecting the test results from 3 days ago, so hurry back to your rooms and have a look at your new ranking.".

As the person spoke the sleep you didn't get finally caught up on your body. You were basically asleep as you walked, eyes closed and your head was looking down. Your footwork was lazy as you walked, going in a zigzag rather then a straight line.

You opened one eye as someone hugged you from behind. It was Isagi? Normally it was Bachira which surprised you. Turning around you hugged his neck and lifted yourself up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he held you ass.

Looking around for bachira you noticed him by Isagi's side. He was just staring at you as you lay your head on the black-haired's shoulder.

You felt isagi give you a small kiss on the forehead as you slowly fell asleep. Thats what friends do right? Youll have to pay back everyone who gave you a kiss with one of your own.

You had completely forgot about the nightmare by the time you got to the training facilty and with the comfort of Isagi's body warmth you couldnt help but let yourself drift off.

Now Isagi was panicking. He felt your ass on his hands and your thighs lay just on his upper arm. It was like you were made for him, he felt like a piece of him was missing when you werent with him and he was sure everyone else felt the same. This is why they couldnt let anyone else have you.

You were there's. Team z's

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

//not edited//

1230 words