17

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HOME ࿐ྂ
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

↳ ❝ [WHERE ARE YOU GOING CHANEL?] ¡! ❞

Everyone in Team Z sat in the usual room. Bachira was in the centre pulling faces as the members tried to guess what he was trying to say by them.

You had woke up prior 5 minutes ago and were overly cautious. You tried to not make it as suspicious but everytime one of the boys wpuld coem close to you, you'lld freeze up and sweat profusely.

Trying to keep your distance you sat with Iemon, they insisted you played the game and to scared to say no you sat next to the massive tebby bear male.

"That face means I wonder if i'll win the next game? !"

"No thats the my stomach hurts face!!"

"No he's saying grandma are you doing well? !"

Bachira shook hes head, black and yellow locks swinging with he's movements. "Bzz!"

The 3 boys sighed, disheartened at there failure.

"The right answer is.. i wonder what rain tastes like?"

Isaghi stood up rather quickly and marched towards him. "Wrongg were playing what does the face of the Wanima brothers mean? game!"

Scanning the two arguing Bachira seemed to give no little care in the world only sticking his tounge out at Isagi.

Looking at Asahi you made your way over to him. Bachira took discreet glances at your figure noticing your addictive presence had disappeared from Iemon's side.

"Hey Y/N!" Isagi now payed attention to your disappearance too. Already noticing Bachira's doey eyes staring at you with imaginary hearts, he scoffed sitting back down.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING, THIS IS OUR LAST GAME REMEMBER?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE NERVOUS I SAY!"

"That face means im super mad right!"

Everyone seemed to laugh at Bachira's joke while you forced a giggle to escape your throat. Not wanting to be the only one not making some sort noise.

"We'll hold a tactical meeting about the next game soon then. We'll discuss how to defeat Team V!"

"Hey hold on a minute.." Hearing Raichi's voice made your shoulders tense. You couldn't look at the 5 of them the same anymore. Now you looked back many of the signs were there.

The way they got almost mad at the sight of you laughing or talking to anyone else.

The fluttery feeling in your stomach was now replaced with a sickly one at just the thought of them but then again they hadn't ever doen anything to purposely harm you right?

Surely they were joking with the threats, they must have been pulling some sort of joke on poor old you...

Right?

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Ego had delivered a small message showcasingyoir rankings and some more 'friendly' tips on how to contract your formula.