15

In the midst of everyone cheering on Chigiri Kuon was getting bashed by his 'team'

"GET FUCKED IN THE ASS KUON YOU FUCKING BUM!" Kicks and kicks were delivered towards his face and body.

"YOU AGREED TO HELP US WIN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS HUH?! HIDING CHIGIRI'S AND CHANEL'S SHIT FROM US!"

Groans escaped his mouth as Isagi stared from a distance.

"N-No I... really didnt know."

The blows didnt stop and only got worse. "WERE GONNA MAKE YOU RETIRE THATS WHAT MY BIG BRO SAYS!"

Isagi ran forward and held the swirlys eyebrows. "Cut it out!"

Kunigami rushed to help stopping the connection of someone fist heading towards Isagi. "Dont touch my team."
Leaning towards Isagi ear whilst holding the guys fist he made his voice clear.

"The deals over none of us work as a group anymore, im gonna win so fuck off."

Isagi's eyes widened he blinked a few times grasping the situation. "As if you self exclaimed hero."

"AH KUONS RUNNING AWAY THE FUCKING COWARD!" Everyines attention turned towards the sprinting male. He ran out the doors and the scores from the next team appeared on the board.

You stired against Bachira's shoulder due to all the comotion. He hushed you, trying to make you fall back asleep but it was no use you had already woke up.

"Whats going on.." your tone was slured and you yawned whilst stretching.

"Were going back to the rooms Chanel you coming?" Nodding you slowly stood up and rubbed your forehead.

"Lets go!" Bachira held your hand, admiring the softness of it. "Mhm"

Letting him pull you along you waved to Chigiri from across the pitch. Spotting Isagi aswell you gave him a smile.

"What the fuck is this huh?!" Raichi stopped the two of you eith his arms crossed.

Bachira's smile turned sour slightly. " Were going to the showers right Chanel!"

"Yeah, i need to go to my bathroom.." Raichi ripped Bachira's hand from yours and grabbed it instead. "Ill take her."

Not waiting for a reply he marched off. Turning back to say your goodbyes to Bachira, the almost disappointed but beyond pissed expression on his face was all you needed to turn back around.

"You eyeing Bachira up now huh?!" You jumped at his random shouting, enjoying the silence until it was broken.

"What do you mean?" Tilting your head slightly you played with your fingers by your side.

He side eyed you before walking faster. "Think you've got every boy wrapped around your finger, fucking slut well not me okay!"

Not really knowing what to say to his outburst you just looked away.

"Oi dont fucking ignore me!" He let go of your hand and faced you. Still not really understanding why he was so mad all of a sudden you carried on walking.

The grasp of the hand on your shoulder was almost suffocating. Grabbing it and trying to move it away, Raichis hand didnt seem to move the slightest, tightening into a painful clasp.

"Hey Jingo your hurting my sh-"

"It'll be fucking worse if you keep acting the way you are." Feeling slightly scared you just nodded gulping down the last of your saliva.

Heshand let go and he walked the other direction, making you release a sigh of relief.

Hes actions were weird and completely different from how he usually acted. Its like his personality took a 180° but its Raichi we're talking about.

Walking into your bathroom you turned on the shower and watched the steam rise to the ceiling. Feeling it you made sure it was the right temperature before hopping into it.

Thought clouded your mind as you relaxed into the warmth of the water, not noticing the lens watching you from a short distance.

Not edited

633 words

ITS SHORT IK ILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW!!