chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for not uploading I was very busy and I didn't know where to take this story also. I will try and update as soon as possible, again sorry for the long wait guys but I hope you enjoy! Thank you for the feedback, fans, and comments! :)

chapter 3

“No! Damion get off of me!” Hazel screamed  trying to raise up.

Damion rested the gun he had in his hand at the side of her body and punched her in the head so hard she swore he broke some par of her skull.

He grabbed both her arms and used one hand to pin them behind her back as he unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out through the zipper.

“Aagghh!” Hazel screamed, her eyes went wide as Damion forcefully rammed into her. She could feel the tears burning the back of her eyes as she bucked wildly trying to get away from him. Her body jerked up and down as Damion raped her with no mercy. He went at it like he was trying to rip her insides out, and in a way he was trying to.

“One man can't satisfy er', she need more wood fi di fire...” He playfully sang as Hazel yelled for him to stop.

She grunted like an animal, snot, tears and spit our down her face as she scratched at the ground.

Why didn't she just kill him before when she had the chance?

Damion suddenly stopped pumping into her and gripped a fistful of her hair pulling her up from the ground.

“Blouse and skirt!” He said, “But wait, it na sound like yuh a enjoy yuh self babygirl.” He laughed.

Hazel tried to roll over but she couldn't move an inch because all of Damion's weight was on her back. He wasn't big he was just physically stronger than her by far. 

“Is why yuh deh so quiet?” He mocked. “Want fi sit dung pon di cocky? Yes? No?”

She said nothing but continued to cry and sniffle. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. But it was also true that the best had to pay a price at some time so she was guessing this was her punishment.

Suddenly Damion pulled out of her and got to his feet, and Hazel could see him standing over her as his hot sperm fell onto her face. She took the chance to spring up and attack him and it caught her off guard but he still managed to flip her back onto the concrete knocking the wind out of her.

Hazel could feel something under her and it kind of hurt when she landed on it but whatever it was, was the last thing on her mind. She quickly tried to get up but Damion beat her to it pulling her up by her hair. She felt around on the ground for whatever she had fell on now thinking it was he most important thing in the world.

She grabbed it and couldn't believe her luck when she saw it was the gun.

Please be cocked already!

She thought to herself as she pointed the barrel towards Damion's stomach and pulled the trigger.

POW!

Guts and blood flew everywhere the hold on her hair loosened and Damion hit the floor like a log.

                                            ******************

2 weeks later...

Chyna gasped when she suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around her frame. “I didn't even hear you come in.” She said.

“That's the point ma, you wasn't suppose to hear me.” K'von smiled. “Why you always lookin' at yourself? You don't get tired of doing that?”

Chyna turned around in his arms to fac him. “Nope, I'll never get tired of looking at myself. You sure don't.”

“You got a slick ass mouth, Imma fix that ass.” He winked.

Chyna reached up and gave him a long kiss then pulled away. “Trust me daddy you can fix me any time.” She whispered.

“Girl you better not start no shit you can't finish.” K'von joked.

Chyna pulled her shirt over her head exposing her pink lace bra. “Boy please, I could finish anything I start.”

K'von scooped Chyna in his arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist the same time his cellphone started ringing. He instantly dove into his pocket nearly dropping Chyna on the ground.

“Yo, what up?” He said into the phone.

“My nigga you can't answer ya damn phone?” His friend Xavier barked.

K'von sucked his teeth. “Man what you want?” He said not liking the way Xavier was talking to him.

“Nigga's been trying to get a hold of you for a minute. Damion's dead.”