Prologue

PROLOGUE

She looked at the young men eyeing her before walking into the building.

Hazel shook her head already hearing the loud music coming from up the hall as she walked up the staircase.

She couldn’t stand dudes like that, there was one word for them, flashy. Guys like that brought heat we’re it wasn’t needed.

But the loud music that would make her feel out of place usually, perfectly fit into place for this occasion.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Hazel slammed her fist on the door as hard as she could three times probably knowing he didn’t hear it anyway. She counted down to ten and raised her hand to hit again when the door swung open.

“Fuck is you bangin’ on my door like the Feds for?” Raheem said slightly annoyed. “And why you look like a muthafuckin’ detective?” He said nodding to the long tan coat Hazel wore.

Raheem was a small time drug dealer that worked on the blocks serving the crackheads. He was 26-years old and lived by himself.

When he met Hazel at a club last week he walked up to hear spittin’ his game and was surprised she took what he was saying. 

He new he struck gold when she gave him her phone number. And he felt like the luckiest man in the world as he looked at her. She was beautiful.

“Sorry, daddy did I make you mad?” She said whispering in his ear so he could hear her over the loud music.

His demeanor immediately changed as a smile spread across his lips and his dick jumped at the pouty face she was making.

Seductively she looked over her shoulder as she walked in the back of the apartment, toward his bedroom.

Damn, look at the ass on that girl...

Raheem thought. “I’m coming, ma.” He said rubbing his hands together and licking his thick lips before shutting his door and following her to the back.

She was sitting on his bed, with nothing on but a short purple teddy that was so short he could see the matching thong underneath. The coat she had on was on the floor.

“Come here.” Hazel smiled, patting the bed. Slowly Raheem complied, he took off his shirt showing his chiseled chest. Before he got onto the bed he disposed of his jeans.

When he got on Hazel climbed on top of him. She bent down and started kissing his neck.

“Mm-mm,” Raheem moaned his own hands roaming over Hazel’s body as her tongue made small circles on the flesh on his neck.

“You like that daddy?” She cooed.

“Hell yeah I like that,” 

Hazel’s long manicured finger made trials on his tight stomach before traveling down to his cut V-section making his dick jump with excitement.

“He want it?” She said grabbing his member.

Raheem grunted and bit the bottom of his lip in order to keep from screaming out like a bitch.

“Close your eyes.” She whispered.

With no hesitation, Raheem closed his eyes his mind already swirling with all the nasty, kinky stuff he thought she was about to do to him.

“Okay, open your eyes.” She said almost immediately after she’d told him to close them.

His brows furrowed in confusion when he hadn’t felt anything, slowly he opened his eyes and they widened to the size of golf balls as he was staring down the barrel of a .45 caliber shotgun.

She had slipped it out of her coat pocket and under his pillow before he entered the room behind her.

“Move and I’ll decorate the walls with your brain.” She said seriously, he shivered knowing she was dead serious.

Thinking quickly Raheem tried to grab her hands but quickly lost the battle when a bullet from the caliber greeted his face blasting half of it off.

POW!

“Too slow,” Hazel smiled as she got off him. She stepped back and surveyed her handiwork with hands on her hip. “Hm, a little sloppy, next time I’ll use a knife to the throat.” She said to herself.

She headed to the bathroom and cleaned herself up as best as she could before grabbing her coat, stuffing her gun back in the coat pocket and walking out the room.

She knew there was probably no one that heard the shot due to the loud music playing in the living room.

Hazel made sure to tie the string of her coat tightly across her body to hide the lingerie with Raheem’s blood and brains all over it.

Walking out of the apartment building she walked past the young goon’s in front of the building she’d past when she walked in. She knew they were looking at her ass swish from side to side.

“Yo, ma, I’m sayin’, really though? When you gon’ let me get at that?” One of them yelled to Hazel’s retreating back.

She ignored them as she walked down the block to her car. In a neighborhood like this she made sure to not bring a car that would bring attention.

Hazel slid into the black Toyota dodge and pulled her cellphone out.

Be there in 1 hour...

She texted an unknown number before pulling off. She past the building and secretly counted all of the young thugs as she slowly rolled by them. They were all there. She turned the corner and circled the block again.

This time rolling down her windows. And when she got in front of the building again she extended her hand.

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!

She dropped all the goon’s were they stood leaving holes in their bodies and her gun smoking before pulling off, leaving tire marks and the smell of burnt rubber in the air.

A/N: Vote, Comment, Fan <3 Tell me what you think??? ;-)