chapter 10

chapter 10

Olivia?

Fuck outta here! Hazel thought. Out of all people her best friend was Chyna’s sister.

“Wassup liv—” K’von started to say to Olivia but was cut off by Chyna hopping off the couch.

“What the fuck! What are you still doing here!? K’von you still have this bitch around?” Chyna shouted.

He screwed his face up. “Man what the fuck you talkin’ about?”

Olivia got up too and looked at Hazel with a confused look. “You know him?” She said nodding to K’von.

“That’s your sister?” Hazel said pointing to Chyna.

“You don’t need to know all of that why are you still here—and give me my damn son!” Chyna said snatching K’von Jr. out her hand.

“Olivia what’s all this damn noise!” Olivia’s boyfriend yelled from the back.

The whole place got quiet and Olivia quickly excused herself and went into her bedroom.

Chyna burned a hole through Hazel. “Your even wearing my damn clothes, seriously you really need to leave like right now. I don’t care where you go but just go. You’re ruining my family,” Chyna said firmly.

“Yeah, look at you ruining the girl family.” Xavier added hyping it up.

“Shut the fuck up!” K’von, Hazel, Chyna and Black yelled at the same time.

The bedroom door suddenly opened, “Your guest need to leave!” The deep voice said before Olivia closed the door again.

“What’s all this about?” Olivia said reentering the living-room.

“Her!” Chyna shouted. “Who the fuck else could it be about!” She put K’von Jr. down on the couch and got all up in K’von’s face.

“I’m giving you an ultimatum, right now, me or her.”

“Bitch please you been on me since I came here! You’ve never liked me from day one! All you keep saying is I’m destroying your family but the shit been done before I even met ya’ll so you could sit the fuck down somewhere and—”

“Bitch!” Before Anybody could react Chyna swung on Hazel and all hell broke loose. Both girls were throwing punches and Olivia quickly flew into it helping Chyna punching Hazel in her face. Black and K’von tried to break it up as the girls scrapped all over the living-room.

“Daaammn!” Xavier shouted while laughing and hopping all over the place. He pulled out his cellphone and started recording.

Olivia’s boyfriend came out the bedroom hearing all the commotion and quickly helped the guys to break the fight up.

Although Hazel got jumped she did put up a good fight, she ripped some of Chyna’s tracks out and split her lip, she barely got a scratch onto Olivia though.

“Don’t let me fucking catch you bitch! Imma fucking kill you ho! Bird bitch!” Hazel yelled while K’von dragged her out the house.

She struggled to get back at them as both of them struggled to get back at her but Black and Olivia’s boyfriend Matt were holding them back as well.

“Dumb bitch! Don’t play wit’ me!” Chyna screamed.

Hazel picked up a glass vase that was sitting on a counter and threw it all them missing them by far but it was enough strength for it to shatter against the wall and soak them with the water.

K’von finally got her out the house and that’s when Hazel broke down. “Fuck them bitches! Fuck you!” Hazel screamed banging on the door.

K’von carried her all the way back to the car as she kicked and screamed, he threw her in the front seat and got into the passenger seat.

Hazel looked at herself in the mirror, her mouth was busted, hair was all over the place and a few bruises on her face.

“Oh fuck no!” She yelled trying to unlock the door but K’von quickly grabbed her hand.

“Yo chill, you good?” K’von asked trying to break the tense mood.

She didn’t answer him. All she was worried about was catching Chyna and burying her. And Olivia.

Hazel started crying again but it was deeper than the fight. It was her whole life. Why was she even doing this?

If she would’ve killed them on the first day none of this shit would be happening.

“You could cry ma, I know you ain’t a tough girl.”

“…It’s just that, even since I was a kid nobody liked me. Why am I always the one to get picked on? Why am I like this?”

“Like what?”

A killer. A worthless person who takes peoples lives... 

“Like me.” She whispered with tears dripping down her chin.

Of course K’von had no idea what the hell she was talking about. He didn’t see anything wrong with her except she was a little too happy most of the time for his liking.

“Well… what’s wrong wit’ you ma? I think you pretty cool.”

Hazel sniffled and looked at him. “Really?” She asked.

He shrugged “I mean yeah, any reason why I think you ain’t?”

Yes.

Her and K’von were just staring at each other, Hazel was the first one to break the silence.

She cleared her throat. “So, how is your friends suppose to make it back if you left them there? They came with us.”

He shrugged and got out the car. “They could find a way.”

Hazel laughed a little and just wiped her tears. She was thinking about trying to run out the car to go back for round two but remembered what her face looked like and stayed put.

Hazel retied her hair in a ponytail and kicked off her shoes. K’von watched her silently not knowing what she was doing.

She climbed over from her seat and straddled his lap. He moved his head back as far as it could go when he saw her moving closer.

“Yo ma what you doing?” He said a little amused.

“Kiss me.” She whispered.

For a few seconds he just stared at her lips then hesitantly moved in for the kiss. His hand found their way to the back of her neck pulling her in more to get closer.

Their tongues fought for control and K’von quickly won the battle. He was running his fingers through her hair like he hadn’t seen her in years.

Hazel immediately attacked his neck with kisses while her hands were pressed against his broad chest.

“Mm,” She moaned while her tiny hands traveled up his shirt exploring his chest.

K’von knew it was wrong but it was like he couldn’t stop himself. Was he really about to fuck her right in front of his sister-in-law’s house?

He knew they could easily get caught if someone from the house decided to come outside, but he didn’t stop.

Hazel started grinding on him while fidgeting with his belt buckle. After a while she couldn’t get it open so she just unzipped his zipper and started stroking his member through his jeans.

In one easy motion she sat on top of him and started moving up and down at a slow pace. Fuck a condom!

“Fuck me K…” She whispered in his ear. Without having to say it twice he gripped her hips and started working her from the bottom.

“Oooh,”

“Just tell me when you ready to come.” She breathed out throwing her head back in ecstasy.

She bounced up and down, grinding on him like this would be her last time getting some dick.

A huge part of her wanted Chyna to walk outside and catch them. Shit, she even wished their son would see too.

Hazel tightened her walls around him and wrapped her arms around the headrest resting her head on top of his.

“Aww, shit!” K’von grunted, “I’m bout’ to come…” He said trying to lift Hazel off of him.

“Come inside me…” She whispered.

With a few more pumps when he realized he couldn’t hold it anymore he tried to raise Hazel off of him but she held onto the headrest with all her strength and at that moment all K’von wanted to do was nut.

He grabbed her waist and nutted inside of her. When Hazel felt K’von’s hot sperm go inside her she smiled and fell back into the passenger seat.

Trying to catch his breathe K’von turned and looked at her. “What the fuck was that? You tryna make me get you pregnant or something?”

“No, I just think it’s fun.” She shrugged then rolled the window down a little to air the car out.

K’von sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. “Aight whatever look, I get what Chyna was saying inside and she’s right. You gotta bounce ma.”

“What!?” Hazel said swinging her neck around to face him.

“You been chillin’ in the crib for a minute, I think you should go to a hotel or something and get yourself together.” He said dryly looking in his rearview mirror.

“What? W-why? With what money? I—I…”

“I have to.” He said. “If you want I could ask one of my friends to keep you, he live close by so I could stop by to check on you sometimes. But you can’t live there forever, you got one month to get out. How does that sound?”

Tears started to fall and she just shook her head absent-mindedly.

“Aight.” K’von took out his cellphone and started to dial a number. “He didn’t seem to like you too much but he said he’d love to have you stay. He said he’ll give you a chance to know you.”

Hazel turned to tell him she never met any of his friends so how would he not like her when she just decided to keep quiet. She wasn’t in the mood to correct anybody.

Maybe he was telling all of his friends about you. She thought.

Hazel was so wrapped in her own thoughts she didn’t even hear him on his cellphone.

“Alright there he go.” K’von said.

Damn. Hazel thought. The fuck is he speedy gonzalez?

Hazel looked in the rearview mirror and saw a guy walking down the block, he wasn’t that close so she couldn’t see his face.

She wiped her eyes and fixed her clothes as best as she could before hopping out the car to greet him.

“Ready to go to our home sweet home?”

Hazel couldn’t believe it, of course it was him. Who else could it be?

Xavier stood there with his arms wide open like he was ready to give her a hug.

“Yo Xavier man treat her right.” K’von shouted from his car.

“Yeah, you got it.” He said never taking his eye off of Hazel.

She thought about saying hell no but then rethought it. He really thought he could fuck with her so that shows he really didn’t know how she got down.

Let's see who's the grimmest...

It really wasn’t what Hazel wanted, she wasn’t operating from right in the house anymore but she could still get the job done perfectly.

She was almost done anyway, just a few more sweet words and she’d have K’von’s heart in her hand.