Epilogue

Epilogue

K'von looked into Hazel's eyes and a satisfied smile slowly made it's way onto his pink lips. "Hurts, doesn't it?" He whispered.

Hazel's tears blurred her vision feeling the warm blood seep through her fingers and cascade down her arm. She wasn't crying because of the physical pain. She was crying because it did hurt.

The emotional pain of knowing how easily he could take her life. She shouldn't be hurt, look how easily she did it to other people.

K'von had now grabbed a fistful of Hazel's hair and tilted her head back as he watched the sad expression on her face. He did love her, but not enough to let her live after what she did to him.

Killing his family and friends then lying about it, was a no-no.

"Can't talk can you?" He said mockingly. Her hands shook as she tried to touch his face. He let her, not really caring. These were her last moments in life. Why not let her at least have this last moment if she wanted to?

"I let you into my house, and this is how you repay me? Did you actually think I wouldn't have found out sooner or later?" He asked like she would answer him.

He smirked, "No you didn't think that, which is why you played me-or thought you were playing me."

A tear fell out of Hazel's eyes and K'von reaches up for the small pocket knife that he plunged in the side of her neck.

Hazel's hands moved from his face to his hands begging him not to remove the knife. Either way she would die, but taking the knife out would make it quicker.

K'von grunted a little as he pulled the knife out of her neck. Blood started to spurt out of the wound and fly all over the place.

Hazel quickly put her hand over the wound, she tried to talk but every time she did nothing came out. She just kept gasping as if she would throw up.

K'von pratically tossed her to the ground like an object and watched as she went crashing down to the ground.

She started squirming around trying to get some air into her lungs, but it wasn't working. She was slowly dying...

K'von got up and walked over to the red sleeping. He bent down and unzipped it. He saw a dead Xavier, and clenched his jaw at his neck that was twisted in a inhumane position. K'von zipped the bag back up not able to look at his dead friend anymore.

He slowly rose up and walked back over to Hazel to see she had completely stopped moving. Her lips were purple and blue, and her eyes were still open staring into nothingness. Her bloody hand still covered the stab wound, that had gushed an extreme amount of blood on the floor.

K'von shook his head as he took a cigarette and a lighter from out of his back pocket.

Just then Black came walking into the house and he looked around at all the dead bodies on the ground.

"Rassclot! Is wah ha'um ova yuh?!"

"Clean this shit up..." K'von mumbled blowing the smoke out of his mouth, as he brushed past Black. "And make it quick cause I got shit to do."

The End...