✮ Progule ✮

"ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ!"

"ᴡᴏᴀʜʜʜ!!!"

"ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ!"

"ᴏʜʜʜʜʜ!!"

"ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs"

"ᴡᴏᴀʜʜʜ!!"

"ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ!!"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Five figures were running as they dodged incoming magic at them, The black haired female with mint green at the bottom of her hair, Unsheathed her sword from her belt as she blocked the whip coming at her, she remained stoic before she cut the whip and ran.

The Male white haired one with red streaks got caught in a magic rope as he screeched, The pink haired female Mumbled some things as the creature vanishes and turned to dust as the male groaned.

"Don't be such a baby" she flipped her hair as the male scoffed and dusted off the dirt on him.

You were running with your hair tied up as you kept running, you honestly don't know how this happened but you just had to keep running.

The black haired male clicked his earing as glasses appeared on his face and a green screen with codes appeared in front of him, he started to search the codes for a nearby universe.

How did this happen?
Let's go back to when it did.

What happened before....

You were honestly bored as your father, Doctor Strange, was meditating as a Piece of chalk was writing on the board of spell circles and on about other stuff.

Honestly, it was so boring...

You heard a sound nearby as you turned to see your friends by the door, You quickly look at your father then to them.

Lucia motioned for you to come over as you kept your footsteps quiet, Haru grinned as he ruffled your hair as you smacked his hand away causing him to quietly chuckle.

They started to sneak away as Lucia Watched them. The chalk stopped writing at the board as he opened his eyes to find his child gone.

"....." He unclipped his cloak as it floated and went to the direction where they were at.

"Are you sure we won't get caught guys?" you worried glanced around as Arad finished typing, "Don't worry too much! plus we'll be fine" Haru said as Lucia nodded her head.

Ashley was busy setting the coordinates with Arad as you heard the familiar sound of a cape, "Guys.. Is the portal done?" "No, not yet, why?" Haru looked to where your looking at as his face dropped.

"Guys... Get in the portal-" Your father's cape was going at your group at a fast rate, "But the portal's not done- If we go in then who knows where we'll be-" Ashely got cut off by Lucia pushing her as you grabbed both of the males and jumped in, The portal closing shortly after and the cape stopped, Looking around.

Back to the present

"What are these things?!" You avoided all the arms trying to get your legs but you dodged as you slashed it's arms.

"Ashley! Can you try to stall them for a bit??"

The black haired male known as Arad, dodged all the whips coming at him, he was trying to create some coordinates but he couldn't because he was running and type it in as at the same time.